Trial 4 one

Y/N POV: "Either way, Kaito right! Kaito and Y/N couldn't have killed Miu!" Gonta yelled. "How long are you gonna keep saying that? Trusted people can still kill, y'know. We already saw that a buncha times! So many times...since Kaede." Kokichi trailed off. 

I find it kind of depressing that Shuichi trusts me enough, he must think that both Kaito and I not being in the Virtual World is suspicious but even still he will defend us till we are proven guilty, I guess I'll meet him halfway and help him to defend Kaito. "Kaito logged out first, by himself and Y/N was wherever... Miu was still logged in, though... That's when you poisoned her, right Kaito?" Kokichi questioned. "Kaito...culprit!? Unpossible!" Gonta yelled making my eye twitch in irritation, why didn't I take the chance to teach him basic words that we struggles to pronounce? It would've saved me the slight irritation. "Of course it's 'unpossible'! Cuz I didn't do it. I mean, we found those bottles of poison...but one of those bottles was on Kokichi's seat, right!?" Kaito pointed out. "The culprit was trying to pin the blame on me... That diversion was part of your plan, right Kaito?" Kokichi questioned. "Well, Kaito? Any last words?" Himiko asked him. "What do you mean, last words!?" Kaito yelled. "Kaito logged out first, by himself. Miu was still logged in, though... That's when you poisoned her, right Kaito?" Kokichi questioned. "N-No, Miu wasn't killed by the poison, the warning o-on the label proves as m-much. Drinking the poison w-would result in s-subconjunctival hemorrhaging. In other words, your eyes would be bloodshot." I explained. "Oh, and Miu's body... Her eyes weren't bloodshot! She simply couldn't have been killed by the poison!" Tsumugi yelled. "Then when were the bottles of poison for?" Kokichi questioned. "The one on your seat was probably a diversion. The culprit wanted us to think Miu died by poison." Maki explained. 

"Then...what was her real cause of death?" Himiko questioned. "Th-The stab wound on the back of her head, obviously, however...s-someone could argue that it could be by something else, the M-Monokuma File only said that there was a lethal knife wound, n-not the final blow." I said. "If you're onto something might as well just say it, don't go trying to make it sound all fancy." Kokichi told me, I paused for a few seconds before speaking. "...I think something happened in the Virtual World to lead Miu to her death, now...let's assume that something happened like...someone tried to kill Miu, we have evidence to back it up, it's just...I feel uneasy about not talking about the Virtual World before we talk about what happened to the knife wound at the back of Miu's head." I admitted. "I agree, Miu could've been killed in the Virtual World just as much as she could've been killed in the real world. In the Virtual World, if your avatar takes fatal damage, your real body dies of shock. That was made clear in the programs text file." Shuichi pointed out. "Miu received fatal damage in the Virtual World and died from that shock..." Kaito trailed off, sweat dropping. "In that case, we may not know Miu's cause of death specifically but I do agree with Y/N that something could've happened in the Virtual World that led up to it." Shuichi agreed with me, I squeezed my hand in both slight fear and embarrassment. "Ummm... Gonta has question... Where is this 'Ver-chew-ul World' place? What floor is it on?" Gonta questioned, I felt my eyebrows furrow at that, Gonta isn't forgetful by any means at least by anything that I know of, it doesn't make sense that he doesn't remember something like the Virtual World even as repulsive as it is, I don't blame him for wanting to forget, poor soul. 

"If you don't understand, then don't say anything." Maki told him. "If we're focusing on the Virtual World at the moment, then the next thing we need to figure out...is the thing that could've led up to her death. "So the potential thing that could've caused her death is the one that matters..." Kaito said. "U-Ummm..." Gonta mumbled, he didn't look like he was following on to anything anyone was saying. "S-Since that Gonta looks a little confused...does anyone c-care if we review things a bit?" I asked the group. "Umm... So we split into two groups to find the secret of the outside world." Tsumugi began. "The ones who searched the mansion were me Shuichi, Tsumugi, Gonta, and...that NPC Kaito!" Kokichi yelled. "Hey! Who are you callin' NPC, you A-S-S!?" Kaito yelled at Kokichi defensively. "And the others who searched the chapel were Kee-boy, Maki, Himiko, and...the late Miu." Kokichi said. "How could have anything lead up to her death or have given her fatal damage in that situation? That's what we gotta think about! Now, let's all work together!" Himiko yelled enthusiastically. "Aawww, lil Himiko is all grown up! Too bad your chest hasn't grown up though." Kokichi said teasingly. I gripped at my podium when I heard those...grotesque words, I felt as if my heart had become ten pounds heavier however I must keep my composure, don't let those words get to you, not now of all times, stay calm Y/N. "Sh-Shut up! I-... I mean we didn't need to hear that." I told Kokichi as I wrapped my arms around my stomach, not looking him in the eye as I spoke, I...don't want to listen to those comments anymore, bad memories...