Unexpected sight

Y/N POV: I think I have a little bit of time before the nighttime announcement, I should probably spend more time in my lab. Perhaps try to sell the lie that I was too busy to join Angie's cult. I walked to my Ultimate lab and once I opened the doors I began to work and before I knew it I had already finished up the bookshelf organization process, it wasn't difficult, it just took more time than I expected. I walked to my personal bookshelf and began to search through it, I never realized how embarrassing it was to look at your own favorite things till now. I was such a loner back then...I mean- I still am, nothing has really changed, I still get embarrassed around people rather easily, and I don't make much of an effort to argue, though...I feel like I can yell a bit more now without my voice hurting, though I like to think of myself as a polite person, I'm not the best when it comes to things but I'm getting better. It's people like Kiyo and my sister that get me through the hardships of life, that's why I must escape this place to live my life, even if it's not for my sake. It's odd, when I first arrived here I didn't want to get too close to anyone because of the fact that I was a coward. I judged people because of first impressions and it didn't take me long to treat them all like people that I am just required to be stuck with, not people that I like. 

But now I have respect for basically everyone here, even Tenko who I didn't enjoy being around up until now, she's a kind person when she wants to be. I hope that Himiko can find it in her heart to care about Tenko as much as Tenko does for her. I walked around the library for a little while, blowing some dust off the books and occasionally moving any miss placed ones. Once I was done I sat on the sofa on the other side of my lab. I'm...worried, when there's a new motive that's presented someone dies, I'm a little worried about Angie, despite the fact that what she's doing is wrong I'm worried about the motive, I guess some part of me wanted to hang out with Kiyo so I could keep an eye on him so nothing would happen...why am I so worried about Kiyo killing anyone though...? He's been so kind to me ever since I first arrived here the thought of him killing anyone and getting executed sounds ludicrous, it's not like I would let that happen either way. I shouldn't worry about it too much, I trust Kiyo with my life. 

Now that I think about it more, I'm probably going to have to cancel training with Maki and Shuichi tonight, if Kaito doesn't show up then they're both going to ask me why I'm canceling plans. It's too embarrassing to tell them the truth, I've never had a friend before. I doubt anyone would be happy to be seen with me. Before I knew it, it was about nighttime, I sighed as I got up from the sofa, quickly walking to my desk and grabbed a notebook and pen and walking to my personalized bookcase and picked up the first book my hand touched, and walked to the dormitories. Once I got there I saw an angry-looking Maki with an ill-looking Kaito talking to Shuichi. O-Oh, hey bro... Perfect timing. I gotta apologize to you, too..." Kaito said, he didn't look any better than what he looked like during breakfast. "...Kaito said that he was going to skip today's training, too." Maki said. "A-Ah, so he's still not feeling well." I mumbled. "It's pathetic, but I haven't been able to eat or sleep much since yesterday. I think I'll get better if...I just rest a little longer, y'know?" Kaito said. "...S-Sure thing, do what you need to." I reassured Kaito. "We'd have to reschedule our training sessions, either way, come to think of it... The student council said being out after nighttime is prohibited, right?" Kaito questioned. "Well..." Shuichi mumbled. "If you're feeling sick, that's one thing. But I don't want you to change the training schedule. You don't...need to do that." Maki said. "R-Really? But-" "I don't want to skip it, so it'll just be the three of us training today." Maki said, interrupting Kaito. I felt nervous upon hearing that. How do I say that I won't be joining the training session tonight without making myself look like an idiot? 

"What? Really?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "...You don't want to? Do you want to die?" Maki asked Shuichi. That's new, not scary, just new. "D-Die!?" Shuichi yelled. "Oh, sorry... That's an old habit. Just pretend you didn't hear that. Anyway...I don't want to give up now. I've finally started to think about...how I can confront it... So...if I have to train alone, so be it." Maki said. She turned her back and exited the dormitories. I feel bad now, but I don't want to just bail on my plans with Kiyo, not after all the joy I went through when he said yes. "...Maybe it's just because you're not feeling well, but this is really unlike you, Kaito. I never imagined that you would obey Angie. I thought you did whatever you wanted." Shuichi said as he looked down at the ground sadly. "H-He's not wrong, Kaito. You always had such a determined look on your face every day, but now...it's completely changed." I pointed out. "...Shuichi, Y/N, I'm sorry, but...can I leave the training to you two until I'm feeling better?" Kaito asked the both of us. "Of course, Kaito." Shuichi said, nodding his head firmly and ran after Maki. I only nodded my head as I turned my back and walked after Shuichi and Maki, my notebook, pen and book still in hand.