Trial 4 three

Y/N POV: "Besides Y/N, we're all friends here, there's no need to look so angry." Kokichi told me, obviously trying his luck at trying to lighten up the mood. "F-Friends is an overstatement, at least for you and I." I spat back angrily. "Anyway...can we talk about that after we figure this problem out?" Tsumugi questioned. "A way of transporting  Miu's avatar that would cause it to crash into the chapel..." Kiibo mumbled. "Hey, Shuichi... As your partner, I'll give you a little hint." Kokichi told him. "...You'll what?" Shuichi questioned, sweat dropping. "Since the mansion was on top of a hill, the roof was pretty high up, right? Past the brick handrail, the roof was at a pretty steep slope... And the slope faced the chapel wall. On top of that, there was snow on the roof. If the culprit needed force to move the body, I wonder how they did it?" Kokichi said, he talked as if he had the entire case figured out from the start, as if nothing about this case could be new to him, however, he'll never know the identity of the true culprit, not till I say something, all he is right now is a slight hint giver mixed in with a nuisance, and I'm sure Shuichi knows that too. 

"The culprit used the sloped roof as a slide for Miu's avatar!" Shuichi yelled. "A slide!?" Gonta yelled in shock. "Nah, man. Even with the slope and the snow. Miu's body wouldn't have slid-" "Wrong. It would slide." Kokichi said, interrupting Kaito. "But the avatars can generate friction. We wouldn't have been able to walk, otherwise. So I doubt that it would have had that much momentum." Maki argued. "Non, non! It would slide." Kokichi replied. "It wouldn't slide! Just like Maki Roll said!" Kaito yelled. "It would slide! Just like Shumai said!" Kokichi yelled back. "Who the hell is Shumai!?" Kaito questioned. "Oh! He's a pupil of Ramenman! Erm, sorry... My hobbies slipped in..." Tsumugi apologized. "Even if her avatar slid off the roof... Would it slide off that quickly?" Maki questioned. "Well duh, it would." Kokichi said. "If it made that much noise...it must have built up a lot of speed." Himiko pointed out. "Lots of snow piled up on roof...but not frozen solid, right?" Gonta questioned. "You'd still slide, though." Kokichi said simply. "In the real world, it might be difficult...but in the Virtual World, perhaps not." Kiibo pointed out. "That's not the issue... Sliding down snow is easy to do. You just need a sled or skis to cut the friction!" Kokichi yelled. "There was nothing like that around, though!" Kaito yelled. "...Th-There was something that could have been used to help slide Miu's body. Near the body, there was a piece of lattice r-right next to Miu's avatar. The culprit just could have laid her on top of that, then used it as a s-sled on the roof." I pointed out. "Ah, yes that's right! I did notice the lattice in the storage room when I first looked...but during the investigation, I saw that it was gone." Shuichi admitted. "The lattice that was found next to the chapel is the one that disappeared from the roof? Then that's it! The culprit used the lattice as a sled!" Kaito concluded. "Ding ding ding! That's correct! After the culprit killed Miu on the rooftop, they placed her corpse on a sled...and slid her down the roof's steep slope!" Kokichi yelled. 

"The sled picked up speed, flew off the roof...glided through the wall only objects could pass through, and hit the chapel." Shuichi concluded. "The impact made all of her belongings scatter, including the hammer and cellphone..." Kiibo trailed off. "Just like that hedgehog who loses all his rings whenever he crashes into stuff... I...I hate-" "Ah-choo!" I yelled as I shoved my lower face into my arm. "U-Ughh, perhaps you should give this place a little bit of cleaning...thoroughly, to get rid of all the dust." I told Monokuma as I brushed off my finger of the remaining dust that I had collected from under my podium, Monokuma just simply nodded and went back to his unmotivated state, perfect. "Hey! You did that on purpose! Daddy was about to get his motivation back!" Monophanie yelled at me, I stared blankly for a few seconds before turning my head, I don't want to waste the air in my lungs talking to this thing. "HEY! Don't ignore me!" Monophanie yelled. "May only the people with human beating hearts and one robot continue the conversation, no more worthless interruptions from worthless scrap pieces of metal." I said, a glint of anger in my eyes, I hate that I must tell these...stupid pieces of metal to stay quiet, they're quite pathetic really, living alongside us as if they're not just accomplices to the deaths of everyone.