Trial 4 two

Y/N POV: "Miu was waiting for me to arrive..." Kokichi trailed on. "I'm sure she was waiting on the rooftop of the mansion! No, Miu should've been at the chapel..." Himiko said. "Miu must have gone to the mansion. We have a witness." Shuichi argued. "Yeah. When I was searching the dining room, I saw Miu pass by the window." Tsumugi admitted. "Nyeh! Then why didn't you say so sooner!?" Himiko yelled, sweat dropping. "S-Sorry... I thought I was just mistaken at first... Since there was no way she could've come to the mansion. But I guess I wasn't mistaken after all. That was definitely Miu." Tsumugi said. "Then...how did she get to the mansion from the chapel?" Kiibo questioned. "There musta been some special method only Miu knew. Like that cell phone." Kaito chimed in. "There's no doubt about that. That's why she dropped the bridge. If a murder occurred when it was impossible to cross the river, she wouldn't be implicated. She used a secret method to move from the chapel to the mansion for the murder." Shuichi said. "She dropped the bridge to make a huge scene, just to let everyone know it's no longer there." Kokichi explained. "So...what secret method did she use?" Maki questioned. "It won't be that easy to figure out. It's called a secret method for a reason!" Himiko yelled. "No worries, guys! As long as we leave it to Shuichi, everything will be a-okay!" Kokichi yelled annoyingly. "Y-You do know that being someone's 'partner' you have to p-put in just the same effort as them...right?" I asked the Supreme Leader. "I agree, you can't just rely on Shuichi all the time. This class trial is for all of us! We're here to solve this together!" Kaito yelled. "Nee-heehee... You two would only slow Shuichi down." Kokichi mocked. 

I fell still at those words, what could I say to that? "Shut up!" Kaito yelled at him...or I guess you could just do that. But...would I really slow Shuichi down? I know that I am in no state to act all mighty but...that would be the last thing I would want, they would all hate me if I threw the case off with my ramblings. "A way across that only Miu knew about..." Maki trailed on. "Like a hidden bridge besides that signboard, maybe?" Tsumugi mumbled. "Instead of bridge... Miu use some kinda vehicle to go over!" Gonta yelled. "Or maybe she teleported with magic... Or she used a warp zone!" Himiko yelled enthusiastically. "Maybe there's a place you can cross without a bridge!" Kaito chimed in. "A hidden route that only Miu could see to get across..." Kiibo mumbled. "I-I think that sounds reasonable. A hidden route that only Miu could see is probably what happened." I said. "Hm? Was there, really?" Kiibo questioned. "M-Miu modified the program to add a special wall to the world. That wall stretches along the Y-axis, but I'm guessing you probably found two such walls in the Virtual World. A-Admittedly I don't know whether or not Miu added the wall by the mansion, or the wall near the chapel. However, we do know that th-the wall was set so that only objects could pass through..." I began. "Don't be naive, Y/N!" Kaito yelled at me, making me jump in surprise. "Ngh! Wh-What now- I-I mean, what do you mean?" I sweat dropped. "Geez, Miu set up a weird wall like that? That is suspicious, but it's got nothing to do with what we're talking about." Kaito said. "I-It...doesn't?" I mumbled, did I ramble again? "Hmph, you don't even realize your mistake? Are you losing your edge? Oh well! My sidekicks mistakes are my mistakes! I'll make it right!" Kaito yelled. I grew nervous at the thought that I would have to argue my point against Kaito, what if...I mess up?  

"What we gotta figure out... Is how Miu got from the chapel to the mansion, right? So why waste time talking about the impossible? It's pointless! We gotta take a whole new approach here." Kaito said. "I-I don't think it's pointless, let alone impossible." I argued. "But you just said so, didn't you? That wall Miu set up only lets non-human objects go through it! Humans aren't able to pass through. So Miu obviously wouldn't be able to go through that wall! She's not just an object, after all!" Kaito yelled. "Y-You do know that the wall wasn't the only thing Miu ch-changed...right? She also changed her avatar settings from 'human' to 'object.'" I explained. "From human to object?" Kaito mumbled in confusion. "Which means, the Virtual World treated her avatar as an object... She could have passed through a wall that only non-humans could go through." Maki elaborated for Kaito. "I-Is...that right?" Kaito said. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Kaito. Even if it's Y/N the one you're calling out. I already told you. The more you try, the more you cause us trouble. And may I add that It's soooo totally lame that your own sidekick is dissing you!" Kokichi yelled. "D-Dissing...? A-And for your information I wasn't arguing with him, I was just explaining-" "Heh, I don't care. That doesn't bother me at all. It just means even I make mistakes. Don't worry about it, Y/N." Kaito said with a kind smile, catching me off guard a little. "...Right." I mumbled to him. "Nee-heehee... It's pretty funny seeing Kaito try to act all tough like this." Kokichi chuckled. "Kokichi... Please refrain from making such irrelevant and irrational remarks." Kiibo told him. "So...if Miu messed with the program and made a wall only she could go though..." Tsumugi trailed off. "Then her secret route was through that wall?" Himiko questioned. "That's it, right! Like using a glitch in a game to walk outside the camp! I bet Miu had a hidden passage like that in the back of the chapel!" Tsumugi yelled. "But...even if she could walk through walls, was there really a hidden passage? Cuz Miu said..." Kaito trailed off.