Chapter 1

It was a cold and quiet night when a tall,black haired girl ran out of her home.

She wanted to taste freedom,she hasn't been out of her home for years,she cant even call it 'home' now. For her,its like a prison,a safe prison if she will be honest.

She ran as fast as she can,not caring about her surroundings,she didn't stop even though she was losing breath. She just wants to be free,its been minutes of her running around.

She stopped and breath,she was tired. Tired from the running and climbing she did,yes she climbed. She climbed the tall walls of her house,mansion to be specific.

She looked around and the street was empty,no cars,no stray dogs or cats,even a human. There was nothing,she was alone. She deeply sigh and started walking.

She doesn't know where to go,shes lost. Her mind is blank,she cant think of anything other than escaping. But she already did it,she escaped. What is she gonna do now?

She doesn't have money nor a phone,many thoughts have come flooding in her head.

'what am I gonna do now?'

'what if some random stranger comes close to me and attack me?'

'what if I encounter a serial killer and get killed?'

'what if I die in starvation in the streets?'

'should I go back?'

'what if-'

Her thoughts got cut off when a loud beep startled her,she looked at the direction where the beep came from and saw a car going towards her. Then the car light flashed her eyes.

Flash...

Light...

Flashing lights..

Flashbacks came in her mind,she remembers the terrible incident that happened years ago.

She closed her eyes as her tears started to rush down to her cheeks,she doenst care if shes about to get hit by a car. She just wants to forget the awful memory and the trauma shes feeling. She covered her eyes while she cry.

If only she didn't come out of her room that night...maybe the incident would not happen.

Its her fault,she blame her self for everything that happened

She stopped when she suddenly heard a feminine voice,it was a cold yet sexy feminine voice

"miss? Are you okay?"

The girl slowly looked at the person who spoke and saw a girl that is standing 6 feet away from her.

She cant see her face that much because of the car lights but she saw her eyes,the stranger has cat like eyes. Cold yet comforting.

"uh hello? Miss? Let me repeat myself,are you okay?"

She was about to answer not until,someone grabbed her from behind and covered her nose. Before she could react,she have fallen in deep slumber.

The men took her in the van and drove fast

"hey!"

The cat eyes woman screamed but before she could get in her car,they were already gone. They left faster than lightning.

"fuck they got away" she cursed out,feeling frustrated and angry for taking the girl away from her.

'why did they take her?'

'who were those men who took her? They don't look like those typical kidnappers,they look expensive and classy'

'but most importantly,who was that girl?'