Chapter 20

(Warning:Torture,gore. Skip if you cant read these kind of scenes :D)

A scream and cry from a young man can be heard. He has experienced an unforgettable torture from the two royalties. 

"Please,im begging you! stop!" He screamed and the two kims laughed at him. "Shut up,you're too noisy" the male kim said.

"What if you cut his tongue. Besides he wont be needing it" The female kim said to her older brother,the male smiled liking the idea.

The tied of man got scared and alarmed as he wiggled his head and body. The female kim sat down on a chair and watched his brother walk towards the boy with a knife on his hand.

He harshly grabbed the boys head and made his mouth open wide,the boy cried and felt weak because of the things that they did to him.

Kai started ripping his tongue off and the Yoshi cried in pain,wishing to god that this hell of a experience will stop.

When Kai successfully ripped his tongue he threw it on the floor and laughed. "Look,you're licking the floor" He joked and laughed. 

"Corny,move its my turn" Jennie said as she stood up from her seat. Kai then sat on the seat that Jennie was sitting on and watch.

Jennie walked towards the table and took time to pick a tool she'll use. "Hmm...why not we pluck your one eye out?" Jennie spoke and Kai excitedly nodded while Yoshi weakly shook his head.

Jennie smirked as she pick up a cutting pliers and walked towards the tortured guy,the boy looked at her with fear. Trying his best to speak but end up muffling his words because he doesnt have a tongue.

(Author:One eye open when im sleeping~ one eye~ jk sorry i just have to-)

She grabbed his hair making him look up to her,after all of this torture his feelings towards the feline changed. Shes not the dream girl he wanted. He thought that this dream girl that he used to dream of is literally a nightmare.

She started pulling his left eye out,he let out a groan and blood started gushing out from his mouth and eye. He also cried making it more painful. After she took it out,it hang the eye ball was still attached to the string.

She looked at it,deciding if she should leave it hanging or cut the strings off of it. She shrugged her shoulders and cut it and it fell on the ground as it rolled a few inches from them. Her brother clapped as he stood up and picked the eye ball up. 

He then pointed the pupils eye ball to Yoshi. "I know you cant see yourself but look,you look hopeless" Kai said and started laughing,Jennie shook hear head as she chuckled slightly. 

"Now now,brother. This is enough,we wont kill him. Let him live for now so we can still torture him,let him feel hell" Jennie said and Kai sigh still wanting to continue the torture. 

"Well lets go clean ourselves. His blood is on my shirt,ugh its disgusting" Kai said and Jennie nodded. They both walked out while Yoshi fell unconscious due to lost of stamina and the pain he was feeling.

When they arrived back up to the hall way,they say Jisoo looking at them. She gave them a disgust face when she saw the blood on their clothes. "Damn who did you guys torture?" Jisoo asked.

"Yoshi,he pushed me and punched Lisa" Kai answered and Jisoo shrugged her shoulders "Deserve" She said and started walking to the living room,Kai went to his own room to take a bath on his bathroom and Jennie went to her room.

Jennie stripped as she dipped her body on the hot warm bath,she took her phone with her. She rested her back and opened her phone to check if she has a notification from her loved one and she was right.