Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V

Next day

I am currently sitting at the school garden alone,I miss Jennie. She still havent contacted since yesterday,Is she that busy? 

Wait...I shouldnt think like this. We have our own life,Ill just let her do her own stuff. Yeh..thats right. 

"Are you alone?" I heard someone from behind,I immediately looked back and saw Olivia. God she startled me.

"Yeh..What are you doing here?" I asked back and she sigh as she walked closer and sat beside me.

"I was just walking around then I saw you. Why? Did I disturb you? I can leave if you want" She said and I shook my head and gave a small smile.

"No its okay..oh by the way. Thanks for protecting me from the bullies,I appreciate it" I said and she sweetly smiled. Not gonna lie,Olivia is attractive especially her sweet smile and gestures. 

"Nah its nothing,I am always ready to help you Lis" She said and I just smiled a little. It suddenly became quiet,no one was talking. I glanced at her and she was looking at the bright blue sky,I saw her glance at me and I looked away and I heard her chuckle.

"I caught ya watching Lis,Do I look pretty?" She asked and I got flustered,that was embarrassing. I slowly nodded and I felt her hand on the top of my head,she patted me and I looked at her and she she was smiling sweetly.

"Are you busy after class?" She asked,I suddenly thought of Jennie. How about Jennie? wait no,shes busy. Dang it,shes driving me crazy. I looked at Olivia and she was waiting for my answer,I see hope in her eyes.

"Not really.." I said and she smiled and her small dimple showed. Its cute if you ask me...but Jennie is cuter though.

"Would you like to have a study date with me? I heard that theres a new cafe near the school" She said and I slightly smiled. Study date? that sounds nice. I like studying with someone so that wont be a problem.

"Sure.." I said,she then grabbed her phone out from her pocket and handed it to me. 

"Can I have your number? You know...so I can contact you" She said and I giggled slightly,she looks cute and I cant deny that. Maybe if I didnt met Jennie I would fall for this girl instead,shes nice and gentle and I like it. Just maybe though.

I gave her my number and she smiled brightly. "We should get going to class now,see ya later Lis" She said with a wink before she walked away,I chuckled. I stood up from my seat as I started walking at the corridors.

While I was walking I heard some girls gossiping about something,I dont usually mind other people's businesses but they were talking about something interesting. Something that is connected to that three certain girls.

"Have you heard that the school bully transferred?"

"Who? Jeong-hwa and her girls?"

"Yeh,rumors said that they moved to another country"

"Why so sudden?"

"I dont know...maybe because they bullied the princess's friend?"

"Oh the pretty doll lady? well that explains it. I can tell that the princess really cares for that girl"

I started walking away and continued to go to class. Did Jennie kick those bullies out? I wanna find out...

Before going to class,I went to my locker first. I opened it and got shock to see a red envelope,I looked around and there were no students around. Im guessing they are already in class