Chapter 15

Jennie's P.O.V

I stretched my arms as I finished doing my school work. God this is tiring,I looked at my wrist watch. Its lunch break,I smiled as I stood up. Time to see my beloved.

I arranged the papers and left after cleaning my table. I walked to the corridor going to The Royalty Room,the students greeted me and I just ignored them. I went in The Room and went to the fridge,I opened it and sigh in relief seeing the container there and the brownies in it. 

'Good thing those idiots didnt try to eat one of the brownies' I grabbed the container and closed the fridge. I walked out of the room and started walking to Lisa's classroom,I arrived at the classroom and looked around but I saw no sign of the doll.

'where is she?' I looked around,suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind and saw my bestfriend,Chaeyoung.

"Dont with school work?" She asked and I nodded.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked and she then looked around in the classroom and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dont know,She was here earlier ago. She suddenly disappeared." She answered and I gripped on the container,feeling worried. Chaeyoung noticed it and she patted my back.

"Calm down Jen. Lets go find Lisa" She said and I nodded. We both started walking going to the possible place's that the doll will go. 

We entered the cafeteria and I looked around hoping to see her. But I frowned not seeing her nor a sign of her. 'Where the hell is she?' 

I am getting angry and impatient,I need to see her. I sigh deeply and walked out of the cafeteria with Chaeyoung,we went to the school's garden. Chaeyoung told me that she usually see Lisa here,The doll will be drawing or resting here. 

I looked around,I saw some students and some couples having a small date and it made me cringe. I continued to look around but I still cant see her. I gritted my teeth. 'I swear if I see her with someone Ill surely kill that person that shes with' 

"Control your anger Jenjen" Chaeyoung reminded me. She has always been the one who calms me down whenever im angry. I just sigh as I told her that we should continue searching for Lisa.

We were both walking on the corridor,as usual some students were gossiping about people but I didnt gave attention to that. But I suddenly heard something from one of the students that caught my attention.

"Omg have you heard? The school bully is bullying the new student"

"Really?? Omg tell me details"

"I heard that they threw her lunch away and poured water at the girl. I feel bad for the girl,shes such a beauty yet she got picked on by the bully" 

I walked to those two girls who were talking and gripped on the girls collar,she was surprised and tried to struggle away.

"Where the hell are they?" I asked with my usual cold tone and I saw her gulped.

"W-who Ms.Kim?" She asked with a shaky voice,she was trembling in fear due to my dark aura. 

"The girl that you're talking about idiot!" I screamed at her as I gritted my teeth in anger. This bitch is testing my anger,I swear I wanna punch her. 

"At the school r-rooftop" She said and I let go of her collar as I ran to the rooftop and Chae followed me from behind.

I ran fast as I can and when I arrived. I kicked the door open and saw three girls and infront of them was a familiar girl,the girl was holding Lisa it looks like shes protecting Lisa. I marched towards them,I saw the three girls look at me and they seemed shock and they bow,the familiar girl then looked at me and I gritted my teeth as I recognize her. Olivia.