Chapter 11

"Dad? Are you there?" A little lad said,calling for her father. She just woke up from her sleep,she wasnt supposed to be awake. She just woke up because of the loud noise she heard. 

She continued to walk in her house,going to her parents room. As she continue to walk it was awfully quiet,Too quiet. 

Usually she will see a maid or a guard running around in the their house but she saw no one. She felt scared as she continue to walk.

'did they leave me alone?' she thought,she felt more scared thinking that shes alone in their house. 

She reached her parents room and she sigh in relief knowing shes already at her parents door. As she was about to open the door,it swang open making it hit the little girl.

The girl fell on the ground and groaned in pain,tears started coming out from her eyes.

"Dad?" She blurted out while crying,she looked up and-

"DAD!" Lisa screamed as she woke up from her dream.

She was catching her breath as she looked around,she held her head as she felt a sting.

She started screaming as she continue to hold her head and cry. She dreamed about it again,the dream that haunted her since child she was a kid,The dream that she wants to forget but cant. 

She continued to cried and hit her head with her hands,pulling her hair as she continued to cry. 

The door of her room opened as Yoona and the maids were there,looking at her with a concern look.

"HOLD HER DOWN!" Yoona ordered the maids,Lisa felt scared and crawled away. The maids ran to her and held her down as she tried to struggle away from them.

Yoona then ran to her and lifted her right sleeves and injected her the drug that Lisa's mother gave her. Lisa groaned in pain as she felt the sting.

Her body slowly became weak,and her eyes started becoming heavy. She fell unconscious on the maids arms. The maids lifted her to her bed and tucked her in. 

Yoona gestured them to leave the room and they obeyed her,they all left and Yoona sat beside the sleeping beauty. 

She looked at Lisa and sigh,she felt bad for the young girl. 

'She must be that traumatized that even this day she still remembers it' Yoona thought as she continue to look the the sleeping girl. 

She sigh for the last time and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She stood up as she dialed Mrs.Manobans number,she then walked out of Lisa's room leaving the door closed. 

MEANWHILE THE OTHER PERSON WHO WITNESSED THE SCENE

Jennie was covering her mouth as she was shock by what she witnessed. She was concern when she watched Lisa cry and beat her self with her own hands. 

She wanted to go to the doll's house as she wanted to help her and hug her tight but she knows she cant do that since that will ruin her plan.

"Oh my...that was an interesting scene" Someone spoke from behind her,she immediately looked behind her and saw her beloved mother standing as she stares at the tv screen. 

"Mother.." Jennie muttered,her mother didnt bother to look at her as she continued to stare at the screen. 

"Shes very interesting...she reminds me of someone..." Mrs.Kim blurted out then looked at Jennie straight in the eyes.