Chapter 13

The two girls are already at the park,enjoying the breeze. The weather wasnt hot nor cold,it was perfect. 

The two walked as they talk about random things,Jennie was currently sharing her experience on Jeju when she was still 18. Lisa just listened as she found Jennie's experience very interesting. 

"How about you Lili? Have you been to Jeju? Mind sharing your experience?" Jennie asked Lisa,the girl just looked down and scratched her nape.

"I havent been to Jeju before...My mother didnt let me leave the country nor leave the house so I havent went to other places" Lisa said and Jennie stopped on her tracks. The doll noticed it and stopped as she looks at Jennie.

"Lili...Would you like me to take you to Jeju?" Jennie asked excitedly with a smile and Lisa tensed up.

"I would love to but I cant Jennie..." Lisa said knowing her mother will not let her go far away nor go to Jeju with Jennie,Jennie that is a stranger to her mom. Her mother will mostly likely get angry if she asked to go somewhere far or worse,her mother will isolate her again.

Jennie clenched her fist,feeling angry. Not angry at Lisa but angry at the older Manoban like who does she think she is? isolating Lisa and not letting Lisa take a break from her sad life. 

'dont worry my love,soon you'll be able to go wherever you like...with me ofcourse. Just wait' The cat eyed thought as she sign,she felt bad for the younger. If only she can kill the older Manoban without the younger being mad at her. 

"Thats okay Lili hmmm...Wanna buy some ice cream like we usually do?" Jennie asked smiling at Lisa,The younger just nodded. 

"Jennie..." Lisa called before the older can even walk. The older gave her a 'hm?' 

"Can I be the one who will buy the ice cream while you wait here at the bench?" Lisa asked,Jennie immediately tensed up. 

"No,lets buy together" Jennie said,she doesnt like the idea of Lisa going there without her. Who knows maybe someone will have interest on her beloved and take advantage of her,by the thought of that it already made Jennie's blood boil. 

She can never imagine Lisa being in another person's arms,it should only be her. Her only. No one else,Her and Lisa are made for eachother. They are perfect for eachother. 

"Please Nini,I wanna try buying alone" Lisa pleaded,Jennie found it cute but still wasnt convince with the idea. 

"Dont you wanna be with me Lili? Or...You dont like me anymore" Jennie said,luring Lisa with her words. Lisa on the other hand felt bad.

"Its not like that Nini! I like you I swear!" Lisa defended herself and confessed. The younger then covered her mouth as she realized what she said,her ears started becoming red because of embarrassment.

Jennie on the other hand was having a mental breakdown inside as she heard Lisa's confession. Jennie could not stop her stop as she smile widely.

'Lili loves me?! I know she said 'like' but thats close to love! She loves me!' Jennie thought,her heart was beating madly. 

They both have different thoughts,the older thinking that the younger has feelings for her while the younger was feeling embarrassed because of her out burst and her confession to the older. 

The other one was feeling cloud 9 while the other one wants to get eaten by the ground due to embarrassment. 

"Jennie"

"Lisa"

They said called eachother at the same time,it suddenly became quiet. 

"C-can I buy ice cream now?" Lisa asked,stuttering and not looking at Jennie.