Chapter 2

The sun has rise and the birds are chirping,its 10 am in the morning and lisa just woke up. She sat up and stretched her arms.

'im excited!' she thought as she remember that she will be moving to her own house,away from her parents.

She stood up from her bed and went in the bathroom to take a relaxing bath,after taking a bath she wore a white robe. She walked to her closet and started picking clothes

'what to wear..' she thought while picking up some random clothes and scanning them,lisa may be a shy person but when it comes to clothes she really likes to be fashionable.

After choosing an outfit she immediately wore it. She wore a black trousers,a white croptop and a denim jacket. Lisa was looking good,the outfit was very simple yet she looked expensive wearing it.

She then applied lip balm,lisa is the type of girl that doesn't apply make up. Its not that she prefer not wearing make up. Its because...she doesn't know how to apply make up. Yep shes a 20 year old girl that doesn't know how to apply make up,she only knows how to use lip balm or lip stick.

But that's not a big deal for her though,she doesn't care if she doesn't know how to do make up. She doesn't go out of her house anyways and her mother doesn't want her to do make up.

After applying lip balm she checked her self on the mirror and gave herself a small smile,she felt happy. Shes finally gonna move out and live somewhere far away from her parents. She felt free.

She grabbed her favorite stuff toy and walked downstairs,she saw her mother in the living room with another person. Her mother stopped and looked at her.

"lalisa,come here" her mother said,then she walked towards her mother. She stood beside her mother and looked at the other person.

"meet my secretary,her name is Im Yoon-ah. She will be your guide and she will be living with you" her mother stated

'knew it,she wont let me live alone. Ofc she will let someone live with me that will watch over me' she thought. She looked at yoona and she was amazed,yoona looks like in her mid 30's yet she looks young.

'Shes pretty. She could pass as a model,why did she chose to be mom's secretary?' she thought,Yoona then looked at her with a smile

"its nice meeting you Ms.lalisa,I will be your guide and housemate. I will be helping you with everything you need help for. So lets cooperate with eachother okay?" yoona said then gave her a smile. Lisa just nodded as a sign of 'okay'.

"you should go now,yoona guide her to the car. Take care of her okay?" mrs.manoban said then yoona nodded

"lets go ms.lalisa" yoona said,and lisa followed her to the car. They went in and the car started to drove away from the mansion.

It was only yoona and lisa in the car. Yoona was driving while lisa is sitting at the back seat,the ride was quiet. But not long yoona suddenly spoke

"so ms.lalisa,have you tried eating street food?" yoona asked while looking at lisa on the rear mirror,lisa shook her head as a 'no'.

Yoona then smiled,"would you like to try?" she asked

Lisa's eyes sparkled,lisa haven't eaten street food yet. She doesn't know what it taste nor looks like,shes always curious if the street food in korea taste good.

"sure...I wanna try some" lisa said in a shy,low tone. Yoona smiled more,yoona finds lisa adorable because shes like a little kid. Shes discovering and trying new things.

"okay then,lets stop by at my favorite street food stand" yoona stated,then drove to the location of the street food stand.

Not long they arrived,yoona parked the car on the side of the street and went out of the car. She opened the door for lisa. Lisa got out and looked around.