Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

A scream can be heard in a dark large room,A scream of a girl.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" she begged for help. The girl was sitting on a chair.

Its not an ordinary chair,its an electric chair. Her arms,legs, and head were fastened to it. She didnt knew how she got her nor how she got kidnapped. 

All she remembers was she was drinking a drink that was given by her classmate,her classmate told her that it was being given to her someone. She doesnt know who gave it to her since her classmate mentioned no name. But there was a note though.

Dear Nancy,

I just want to give this drink since you deserve it hehe.

-R.J

Thats what the note said,she finished the drink. Not long while she was walking home,she felt dizzy and her vision started to become blurry. She then passed out and woke up here and after waking up she didnt stop screaming for help. 

She stopped screaming,she felt tired. She was panting hard trying to catch her breath,she was about to scream one more time when the door suddenly opened. She cant see who entered the room since she was wearing a blind fold.

"HEY! HELP ME!" she screamed,hoping the person who entered will help her escape. She then heard a giggle. It sounded like a girl's giggle,it was femme yet a little deep. Sounding like a mature woman. 

"Its nice to see you again,nancy." The unknown lady said,nancy then struggled from her seat. Greeting her teeth in anger for kidnapping her.

"YOU BITCH! GET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU BETTER FREE ME OR ELSE MY DAD WILL FIND YOU" Nancy screamed at the lady then the lady chuckled. Nancy then felt a hand touched her face,the lady was taking her blind fold off.

When the blind fold was off,nancy adjusted her vision. She looked around she saw the room was colored white.  There were tables,on the tables there were different type of weapons/knives. Also on the wall there were some butcher knife,machete and other knives hanged on the wall. 

She then looked at the person who took her blind fold off and she was shock to see..

"J-jennie kim?" she asked and jennie just gave her a sinister smile. She was confuse and shock,why did the princess kidnap her? 

"so nancy...remember what you did to my darling?" jennie asked and nancy just looked at her with confusion. 'darling? is that supposed to be her lover?' nancy thought.

"who are you talking about?" nancy asked with a hint of fear on her voice,jennie then gave her a serious cold look.

"Im talking about that girl you pinned on the wall,shes mine yet you did you such things to her! and you're gonna pay for it,you bitch!" Jennie said and cursed with pure anger. Nancy was about to talk when-

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed in pain when she felt the electric shock,her tears started rushing down to her cheeks. She kept begging Jennie to make it stop but also stopped when she felt weak.

This went on for 10 minutes,Nancy was close to passing out. She felt like shes about to die due to the shock. Nancy already felt numb but suddenly the electric chair stopped. Jennie clapped with a smirk on her face while Nancy kept her head low,shes too weak to move. 

Jennie walked towards the table,looking at every weapon. She then picked up a bowie knife,she took the cover of it. She then went infront of Nancy,Nancy slowly looked up.