Chapter 18

Lisa's P.O.V

I am now currently in school. I was happy to know that Jennie already apologized to Olivia,that means their good right?

I was silently walking when I bumped at someone,the bump was strong making me fall on the ground. I groaned in pain as I looked up to see who I bumped. It was a boy,he was frowning at me. I gulped.

"Yah! watch where you're going,stupid bitch!" He screamed at me,I looked down trying my best not to cry. I really dont like it whenever someone screams at me,it reminds me when mother screamed at me as child for being not enough and for being a failure. 

"Are you just gonna look down huh?!" He screamed again. Tears started to form on my eyes,one tear started falling and he noticed it.

"So you're crying,tch fucking loser" He said,I slowly stood up as I bow.

"S-sorry" I apologized,I looked at him and I saw him gritting his teeth. He suddenly grabbed my collar and slammed me to the locker that got the attention of many students,they gathered around us as they watch.

"Yo-yoshi I think thats enough" The guy with him said but he kept gripping on my collar.

"Do you think I dont notice how you look at the princess huh?! Do you like the princess? are you some kind of lesbian huh?!" He screamed at me and I cried. My back hurts and also his words.

I saw him lifting his hand and was about to slap me,I closed my eyes as my tears continued to flow. But I felt nothing,I heard some gasp from the students. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kai holding this guy's hand,preventing him from slapping me. 

"What do you think you're doing,Mr.Kanemoto?" Kai asked in a cold voice. I saw the guy that was holding me gulp and he slowly lose his grip from me. He walked 2 feet away from me and I cried as I hid behind Kai. 

"Its none of your business Kai" The guy that is named Yoshi said. And I saw Kai gritted his teeth.

"Well sorry to break it to you but as the vice president and prince of Korea,its my business to make sure innocent people are safe" Kai exclaimed. And I saw Yoshi scoff.

"Well as your brother-in-law,I can do anything I want. Jennie will be my future wife,after all" Yoshi said,I clenched my fist. Tch Jennie doesnt even like him,she likes me...right? Wait what if she likes this Yoshi guy...what if this Yoshi guy is telling the truth.

I suddenly heard Kai chuckle. 

"You? Marry my sister? What a great joke. That wont happen besides my sister already has eyes for someone. And that someone is the girl behind me" He said nad I heard people gasped,Kai was just smirking. I saw Yoshi clenched his fist and he looked at me,giving me a death glare.

"But shes a girl! girl cant like girls! girls are meant for boys only!" Yoshi screamed and Kai rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you homophobic bastard. Thats also one of the reasons why my sister wont marry you,you're mean and homophobic. Disgusting." Kai said but suddenly Yoshi marched towards us,Kai wasnt alarmed. Kai got pushed to the ground and Yoshi grabbed my collar as he punch my cheeks making me fall on the ground.

My vision started becoming blurry,I cant stand up I feel weak. I saw Kai getting up from the ground and gave Yoshi a punch on the face. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Kai's P.O.V

After giving him a punch,he got slammed on the locker. He groaned in pain and I looked at him angrily,I walked towards him and grabbed his collar.