Chapter 4

LISA'S P.O.V

Its been 3 days since i've moved here. And its monday,first day of college. Im excited but also scared.

I took a bath and changed into my outfit for first day of college. I wore a white dress and a brown belt and I matched it with  white sandals. I stood infront of the mirror to examine my self and smiled when I felt satisfied. 

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs,I went to the dining area and saw my food already on the table.

"time to eat,homie!" Yoona-unnie said while smiling,me and yoona-unnie became close to the past 3 days and im happy about it because I feel like I have an older sister.

I took a seat and looked at yoona-unnie

"yoona-unnie,can you eat with me please?" I asked and plead,even thought me and yoona-unnie became close,im still shy around her. 

She smiled and nodded taking a seat next to mine,we started eating. We ate pancakes and eggs,not long we finished eating breakfast

(do you prefer waffles or pancakes? random question from me hehe)

I went back to my room and brushed my teeth,then after brushing my teeth I sprayed my self with vanilla scent perfume.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw Yoona-unnie waiting for me at the door while playing with her phone,she felt my presence so she looked up from her phone and smiled at me

"lets gooo!" she said making me smile a little,i just nodded at her 

We went in the car,yoona-unnie is the driver (as always) while I sat beside. The guards opened the gates for us and she started driving

She played music while driving,she told me it can calm my nervousness down. Not long we arrived at a huge school,she drove to the school gate. An old man that looks like in his 40's stopped us from entering and he knocked on Yoona-unnie's window so she opened it up

"Goodmorning ma'am,may i help you with anything?" the guard asked

"oh this girl that im with is a new student here,i have a school permit if you dont believe me" she said,she then pulled out an envelope from behind the car and gave it to the guard. The guard examined it and gave it back to her after. 

"Okie you're ready to go in,have a great day. Sorry for disturbing you" he said with a smile and yoona-unnie smiled back

"its okay and have a great day also" she said then drove in the school,I looked around and the entrance is beautiful. Its clean and neat,there are some students on the way. 

Yoona-unnie parked the car at the school parking lot,she got out first then opened my door for me. I thanked her and went out. I started to look around and wow this school is beautiful. 

"lets go to the principals office" she said and I nodded,we started walking going to the entrance of the building. I saw some students looking at me,I got shy and tried to ignore them.

While walking to the principals office,I looked around. The inside of the building is disgned modern yet futuristic at the same time. 

I can still feel the stares of other students which made me shy,I looked down avoiding their stares and trying to shake it off. Its just the first day of college yet I feel uncomfy because of the attention that im getting.

Not long me and yoona-unnie arrived at the principals office,We knocked first before going in to show respect.

"come in" We heard a woman said from inside the office,we went in the door and saw a woman that is in her 30's standing beside the window,looking outside.