Chapter 16

Lisa's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened as I just woke up. I stood up as a stretched my body,I let out a slight whimper while stretching. I rubbed my eyes as I adjust my eye sight,I looked at the unicorn that Jennie gave me and smiled a little.

"Goodmorning Ms.Rainbow" I said with a raspy voice,yep I named the unicorn Ms.Rainbow hehe. The unicorn didnt answer,ofcourse its just a stuff toy why was I expecting it to answer me? I shook my head as I giggle.

I stood up and fixed my bed,after fixing and cleaning my bed I went to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath. I opened the bathtub faucet and set the water on medium heat,I waited for the water to fill the tub. 

I closed the faucet when the water already fill the tub as I started to strip and jump right in the bath tub. I relaxed my body.

After taking a bath I walked outside of the bathroom with a robe on and went to my closet. I picked up a black celine t-shirt and paired it with jeans. I wore it and started brushing my hair,while I was brushing my hair a heard a 'ting' from my phone.

I looked at it then walked towards my coffee table where my phone was at,I grabbed it as I saw a notification on the screen.

"A Message from Nini" I smiled. I forgot that I asked Jennie for her phone number,I clicked on the notification and it took me to messages.

"Goodmorning Lili! dont forget to eat breakfast okay?" I smiled as I read the message. With that little gesture she did its already making me fall for her more.

"Morning Nini! and you too! dont forget to eat breakfast" I repiled back,it took me awhile to type that since im still not used to this gadget. 

"Lili,can I come over and drive you to school?" She asked,wow shes a fast typer. I smiled,shes  really serious on courting me.

"Sure Nini,Ill wait for you" I replied back. She didnt respond,im guessing that shes already driving. I continued to brush my hair and I begin to put light make up on (lipbalm and powder).

I took my bag and I put my phone in my pocket as I went out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Yoona-unnie eating toast,she noticed me and smiled.

"Goodmorning homie! Lets eat!" She greeted me and I smiled. I sat beside her and started devouring the pancake that was served. We were busy eating when one of the maid appeared.

"You have a visitor Ma'am" The maid said and I smiled. It must be Jennie,I told the maid to let her in and the maid obliged. 

"I notice that you smile more often now,is it because of Jennie?" Yoona-unnie asked with a teasing smile and I tried to hide my smile but I cant help it,I smiled as I nodded. The maid came back and Jennie was behind her,she had a bright smile when she saw me.

"Join us Jennie-ssi" Yoona offered and Jennie shook her head,she walked towards us as she sits beside me.

"Goodmorning Ms.Yoona,im here for Lisa. Im gonna take her to school hehe" Jennie said and Yoona nodded. Yoona then acted as she was wiping her none existing tears and I chuckled.

"You grew up so fast homie! *sniff* I remember when I used to take you to school. But now you have Jennie-ssi to take you to school *sniff* I wont be surprise if one day you'll leave me for her *sniff*" She said and I giggled while Jennie chuckled becaue of Yoona-unnie's act.

"Dont say that Yoona-unnie! Im still gonna stay here with you. You're my homie after all" I said and she smiled,she then looked at Jennie.

"You better take care of Lisa if im not around okay? or else Ill show you my taekwondo skills" Yoona-unnie said to Jennie and acted like she was punching a person,but she was just punching air. I laughed because of her and Jennie did the same.