Chapter 8

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Lisa is alone on the school garden,she went here to draw. Besides photography,she also has passion for drawing and painting. It became her hobby since she was a child. 

Lisa drew a flower,It was a rose. She drew and colored it,The drawing was beautiful. It looks very realistic and classy. 

While Lisa was busy with her art,she didnt knew someone was watching her quietly. The person begun to talk towards Lisa.

"Hello" The person greeted with an aussie accent,Lisa got startled and immediately looked at the person. 

The person was a tall blonde girl,she was smiling at Lisa.

'her cheeks...it reminds me of...a chipmunk' Lisa thought 

"Oh! Apologies I havent introduced myself yet. Im Chaeyoung Park but you can call me Rosé" The blonde introduced herself in english.

Lisa then stood up and gave the blonde a bow.

"Nice to meet you...Im Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa for short" Lisa introduced herself. The blonde smiled at her

'Lisa...so this is Jennie's new possession. Im glad I saw her here' Rosé thought 

"Wow you have a lovely name,it fits you." Rosé complimented,nothing taking the smile off of her face.

Lisa blushed because of the compliment and thanked her. Rosé looked at Lisa's hand and saw a sketch book.

"I see that you're holding a sketch book,I am assuming that you're drawing something." Rosé said and Lisa then looked at her sketch book.

"Yeh..I drew a rose. I got bored while waiting for class so I thought of going her and draw some flowers." Lisa answered,she felt safe somehow. Rosé looks like that type of girl that wont harm you. 

"May I see your drawing?" Rosé asked and Lisa nodded. She handed her sketch book to Rosé. 

Rosé examined the drawing and she was amazed. The drawing may look simple but it has an impact to it. Its simple yet it looks expensive and classy. 

'Jennie was right,This girl is quiet but she surely hits different. I wonder what other talents she has' Rosé thought and wondered,shes really curious about this girl. 

She was shocked when Jennie told her about someone,Jennie isnt the type of person that will talk about someone else other than herself. But hearing Jennie actively talking about a someone is very surprising and shocking.

Jennie talked about Lisa as if she's a god that she worships everyday. 

"Wow your drawing is amazing! Are you an artist? animator? painter?" Rosé asked Lisa and Lisa immediately shook her head.

"Im none of those.. and im not planning to be one. This is just one of my hobbies,I draw out of boredom" Lisa answered

"hmm I see.. here" Rosé handed the sketch book back to Lisa. Rosé then took out a small paper from her pocket and gave it to Lisa. 

"By the way,heres my phone number. I would like to contact you sometimes" Rosé said and Lisa scratched her nape 

"I dont know if I can use that nor contact you. You see...I dont have a phone" Lisa said in embarrassment. Rosé then blinked so many times.

'She doesnt have a phone? how come? Jennie told me that shes rich so im assuming she has a phone...this is weird. Ill ask Jennie about this'

"Oh okay then...Well it was nice knowing you lisa,I need to go. I still have some errands to do." Rosé said 

"Oh okie,it was also nice knowing you. Bye Rosé"