Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Class has ended and its for the students to go home. Lisa was peacefully walking,going to the parking lot. 

While she was walking,she heard a voice of a girl. Calling her from behind,she looked behind her and saw Jennie Kim running towards her. Some students that were passing by were looking at them. 

"LISA-YAH! WAIT FOR MEEEE" Jennie screamed,she doesnt care about the people who were watching them. She just wanted to go with Lisa,Lisa on the other hand felt shy knowing Jennie Kim is running after her. 

'There so many people watching us...oh god' Lisa thought and looked down not wanting to see the number of students that are watching them. 

Jennie stopped infront of Lisa while panting,trying to catch her breath. She was panting really hard and Lisa noticed it,Lisa got worried thinking Jennie is having a hard time breathing.

"Jennie are you okay?" Lisa asked with a worried tone,Jennie then looked up to her. She saw how concern Lisa.

"Lisa-yah,I cant breath" Jennie said weakly and hugged Lisa,The tall one didnt bugged and let Jennie hug her.

Jennie on the other hand secretly smirked. She knows Lisa wont stop herself from hugging her,Jennie doesnt get tired that easily. She just did that in order to hug Lisa in public,she wants people to think that they are together and to let people think that Jennie Kim owns Lalisa Manoban. 

Its not official...yet. Soon they will be official and she will keep Lisa forever in her arms and heart. 

"Jennie do you want me to take you to the school nurse?" Lisa worriedly asked,Jennie continued her act.

"No,im fine. As long as you're holding them im fine Jennie said and looked up to Lisa,their faces were close. Lisa blushed and looked away. Jennie knew that she already has an effect on Lisa. 

"O-okay,whatever you say jen.." She said while avoiding eye contact. I giggled because of her cuteness. 

"Lisa-yah~ We should go,we still have dinner together" Jennie said and Lisa mentally face palmed. She completely forgot about the dinner. 

"I should ask Yoona-unnie first" Lisa said. Shes not sure if Yoona will let her go with Jennie. Yoona may seem playful but shes strict at some times,so shes nervous that Yoona might not let her go. 

"Okay then. Lets ask permission" Jennie said then backed away from the hug making Lisa sigh in relief. 

Jennie held Lisa's hands and looked at her. Lisa was shock with Jennie's action,trying not to panic. Their hands intertwined together made Lisa's heart go wild and she also felt the butterflies.

'Lisa you need to chill,its a friendly interaction. Calm down." Lisa thought trying to calm her self but she cant,she was blushing madly. 

Jennie on the other hand acted like she didnt knew anything and played cool. She wanted to tease Lisa and also make Lisa like her more. 

"L-lets go Jennie" Lisa said trying to act normal. Jennie just chuckled and nodded,they both started walking. 

They walked to the parking lot,they saw Yoona outside of the car. She was holding her phone it seems like shes playing because her face was focused on the screen.

"I won!" Yoona exclaimed while holding her phone up,some students were looking at her weirdly while others find her amusing. Lisa giggled seeing Yoona act like that. 

Yoona then noticed them and smiled,she hid her phone in her pocket. 

"Hello homie,I see you brought a friend with you. Is she coming with us?" Yoona asked and Lisa shook her head.