Chapter 14

The doll was quietly walking on the school corridor alone,she went to her locker as she started getting her stuff. She was ready to go home.

As she was getting her items she felt a light tap on her shoulder,she slowly looked behind and saw the one and only Jennie Kim. The princess was smiling at her and she sigh.

"May I help you Jennie?" She asked and the princess pouted. She found it cute but tried her best to not let it affect her.

"Lili,are you mad at me?" The princess asked her 

'Wait am I? I mean yeh im disappointed but im not mad...haish this is confusing' The doll thought,she looked at the princess and felt her heart melt because of how cute the princess was with her aegyo. 

"Im not mad...Im just disappointed. Thats all."The doll said as she looked away,the princess then held Lisa's hand making the doll look at her.

"Would you like to go out with me then?" She then tip toed and went close to the doll's ear as she whispers. "Ill make it up to you"

Because of what the princess did the doll felt flustered because of how close the girl is and the way she whispered the last sentence. 

"o-okay okay. just stop doing that.." Lisa exclaimed and Jennie tilted her head like a confuse kitten.

"Stop doing what Lili??" She innocently asked and Lisa was having a mental breakdown. She cant take Jennie's charm,its too much.

"Nevermind,lets just go.." Lisa said as she started walking,Jennie smirked a little as she jog to catch up with Lisa. The older laced her arm around Lisa's shoulder,the younger didnt complain as they continued to walk to the parking lot. 

When they arrived at the parking lot,as usual. Yoona was already waiting,she waved at the two with a smile. 

"Are you gonna take her out for a date Jennie-ssi?" Yoona asked with a teasing smile and Jennie nodded proudly. 

"Yep,dont worry Ms.Yoona. Ill take her home afterwards" Jennie assured and Yoona just nodded. Yoona grabbed Lisa's bag.

"Ill just take your bag then so you wont be bothered carrying it. Ill get going now,have fun with your date lovebirds!" Yoona smiled as she get in her car and left. Lisa was blushing because of Yoona's last words,Jennie noticed it and chuckled. 

"Lets go Lili" Jennie said and Lisa just nodded and followed Jennie to her car. They drove off,Jennie played some music so it wont be awkward and she also wants Lisa to relax.

The ride was peaceful,no awkwardness. Lisa glanced at Jennie,the older was busy driving but she felt the younger's gaze but she didnt do anything and continued to drive. Lisa just looked at her with admiration. Jennie is very attractive,Lisa has always thought that Jennie is near the word "perfect". 

Her heart started beating fast,she looked away not wanting to feel the fuzzy feeling. Lisa has been aware of that feeling that she felt whenever shes around Jennie or shes thinking about Jennie. Does she like the feeling? yes and no.

Yes,she likes it. She feels comfortable,whenever she feels this fuzzy feeling its like magic.It makes her problem disappear for a moment and she only feels happiness and...love.

And.

No,she doesnt like it. Shes scared of the thing called 'reality'. Like they say every good moment has a bad ending. She has always felt this feeling.

If her and Jennie will become lovers. Will they last? Or They'll fall apart. She has always been scared of the thought of that. The thought of being happy at first and in the end she'll end up broken or worse. Who knows?