Chapter 25

Third Person's P.O.V

The talent show has ended and all of the students are just wondering around since there's no classes. 

Some students already went home while some stayed and enjoyed the rest of the school time. Jennie and her squad are walking at the hallway trying to find for Lisa. 

"Girl your performance was so cool!" Irene complimented and Jennie just had a straight face.

"I agree,its my first time hearing you sing. Damn didnt knew you had a skills in singing" Nayeon said.

"but ofcourse im still the best" Nayeon added and flipped her hair back. Jennie rolled her eyes back while Irene smacked Nayeons shoulder. 

"oh shut up" Irene blurted out. "Make me bitch unless you want to hear my high notes" Nayeon replied. 

"can you guys just shut up" Jennie said,she was getting irritated by the fact that she cant find Lisa and her two bestfriend are starting beef again. 

"so Jennie...that song you you sang. Was that for Lisa?" Rose asked while smirking. Jennie gave a proud smile as she nodded. Nayeon and Irene started teasing her. 

"Aww that's sweet,hope I can relate. Jeongyeon when will you sing for me huhu" Nayeon sulked. 

"girl shut up,she'll never do that" Irene said and Nayeon rolled her eyes. "How can you say that?" Nayeon asked while raising her eye brow. 

"Didnt you know? shes dating someone" Irene said. Nayeon frowned as she gave Irene a look.

"And who is she dating?" Nayeon asked in a slightly furious tone. 

"Someone...that is not you duh" Irene replied.

"Im serious,who is she dating Irene?" Nayeon asked and Irene sigh. 

"I dont know,A girl named Suzy?" Irene said,not sure of the girls name. "Suzy? isnt she one of those 'try hards'" Nayeon said and Irene laughed. 

"Indeed. She doesnt even look cool nor pretty,such a try hard. Im surprised that shes dating Jeongyeon" Irene blurted out.

"Well they're gonna date...for now. Im gonna take Jeongyeon,how dare that bitch take whats mine" Nayeon said as she crossed her arms. 

"As you should bitch" Irene said. 

"By the way wheres Jennie?" Irene asked. She noticed that the feline disappeared and its only her,Nayeon and Rose.

Rose just shrugged her shoulders. She also didnt notice the feline leaving them. 

Jennie's P.O.V

I am currently at the rooftop since thats where the GPS took me. I looked around trying to find the love of my life. 

I saw a bag on one of the bench,I walked towards it and immediately recognized it. Its my Lili's bag,I smiled but it slowly faded when i noticed another bag beside it. 

"Nini?" I heard a voice from behind,I immediately smiled knowing its Lisa. I turned around seeing the love of my life with...ugh the olive oil is with her. 

I kept a smile on not wanting her to notice on how annoyed I am seeing the bitch beside her. I walked towards her and hugged her tight. 

"Hey Lili!" I greeted her. She hugged me back,I glanced at Olivia and I saw the pain in her eyes. I secretly smirked. I backed away from the hug as I looked at Lisa.