Chapter 22

Lisa's P.O.V

Its currently lunchtime. And im with Chaeyoung,I told her about me wanted to participate at the talent show so she insisted on guiding me. We walked to the student councils office where I can register. 

When we entered we saw Jennie and another girl doing some paper works. She glanced at us and when she saw me she smiled.

 She stood up and walked towards us. "Hey Lili! Do you need anything?" She greeted and asked and I nodded.

"Lisa will participate at the talent show" Chaeyoung said and Jennie nodded as she went to her table and got a paper and pen,she went back to us as she handed me those.

"Here,just sign the requirements." She said sweetly and I nodded as I started writing my name and the talent that Ill show. 

After signing it,I gave it back to her and she read it. She then looked at me with a amuse smile. "I didnt knew you can dance Lili" She said and I gave a small shy smile.

"I dont usually show it to people but Olivia encouraged me to show it at the talent show." I said and she gave me a tight smile. I saw her mumble something but I didnt hear it.

"Well I am looking forward on seeing you on stage" She said with a smile,she then went close to my ear as she whispered something.

"I will be your number one fan Lili and you will be my brightest star" She whispered making me blush. She backed away with a smile and chuckled when she saw my flustered face. 

"C-change lets go. Lunch time s about to end,I wanna eat" I said as an excuse to leave and Chaeyoung nodded with a chuckle. 

We both left as we went to the cafeteria,same as usual we order then we eat. Theres nothing new,just same routine all over again. I was busy eating the macaroni I bought when I felt like someone is watching over me.

I looked around and on one of the tables Xukun was eating while looking at me. When he noticed me looking he immediately looked down on his food. That was strange. 

I shook my head as I sigh and continued to eat. I looked around trying to spot Chaeng,she told me that she was heading to the restroom. Shes taking so long. 

I think she forgot that I was with her,maybe I should head without her. I finished my food and walked out of the cafeteria,I went to my locker first and grabbed everything that I need. 

I was about to walk back to class when someone called me from behind. "Lisa!" I looked back and saw Olivia jogging towards me,I slightly smiled.

She stopped infront of me and smiled. "Have you already registered for the talent show?" She asked and I nodded.

"Great! I was wondering if you needed help for your choreography. For you know,dancing." She informed.

"hmm I do needed someone for choreography and song choice since im not really good at deciding things" I said as I scratched my nape. She excitedly smiled.

"I know someone perfect for the role!" She said and I nodded gesturing her to go on. 

"I have a friend that can help you. Shes a really great dancer and choreographer,she can surely help and guide you" She said. 

"Okay then,when will I meet her?" I asked and she looked at her watch. "Hmm..maybe after class we can settle a little meeting" She said and I thankfully smiled at her. 

"Thanks for the help Via" I thanked her and she just smiled sweetly. "Always welcome sunshine" She said and I shook my head.

"Sunshine? out of all call signs,you pick sunshine." I said and she giggled. "Why? do you hate it? you bright up my day so you're my sunshine" She said and I giggled.