City Of Dealers

Keonte

A nigga woke up, rubbing my eyes. I just slept good as fuck. I looked to my left and seen some chick then I looked to my right and seen another. Aww. Thats why I slept good. I got up from between them but one of them grabbed me.

"Come back to bed Keon." The groupie said.

"Nawl ma, I gotta start my day." I said and she let me go. I stood up, stretched and looked around. I seen panties, bras, heels, dresses, and plenty condoms. I laughed to myself then went to shower.

I let the groupies stay sleep as I got dressed. This wasnt my personal house so I didnt have a lot of clothes. I slid on a white v-neck, black Levis, and tan Timberland boots. I brushed my waves and grabbed my gold chain. I slid it on, and started waking them girls up.

"Get up, yall gotta go!" I said, slapping them on they asses.

"Can we come back later?" The one who grabbed me asked.

"I'll think about it, get dressed." I said, and they listened. I called a cab for them and it came fast.

"Bye Keon!" They both yelled as they got in the cab. I waved bye and locked up my house. I grabbed my car keys and jumped in my 2014 white Bentley and drove to the hood.

Let me introduce myself to y'all. My name is Keonte aka Keon and Im 25. Imma big ass drug lord in Arizona. I got connects all over the world. I dont got a girlfriend or kids. Females be trynna have my baby but I always wrap it up. I got plenty apartments in different states. I got about 11 cars and I dont really drive them. I fuck with my momma and family members real heavy. I dont really know my dad and at this point, IDGAF. My momma taught me how to treat females so I dont call them out they names. Thats just mad disrespectful, I wouldnt want nobody calling my momma a bitch or a hoe. But anyways, me being the oldest, I had to hustle. My momma was struggling but she tried to not show it. Thats enough about my lifestyle, lets get on my looks. Im 6"3, weight about 150 with plenty muscles. Im a chocolate & milk nigga is what females would say, basically Im carmel skin, thick eyebrows, I got waves, many tattoos, cold ass gear, and my dick game fierce. Niggas know not to try me because I got a bad ass temper. I wont hesitate to put a bullet in a nigga head. Now a female, I probably would just smack her a few times then she'll get her act together. Do I got trust issues? Not really, I got main niggas and one is my younger brother Kevin. He bout' 19 and I got a lil' nephew. Well just know Im a uncle to many. My other niggas are Shoota, Killa, && Sniper. Sniper dont play, just like me. He like to keep a distant on his hit and pop yo' ass with his sniper. Shoota, he keep a few guns on him and be ready for war. Killa.... Killa, that nigga dont care who you is. He'll kill yo' ass on sight, child, adult, elders, animals, he dont care. All of them niggas together makes me.

I pulled up to the trap and got out. Everybody greeted me and I just nodded. I got to my office and sat down. My door open and my niggas came in.

"Waddup bro." Kevin said, giving me some dap.

"Lil nigga what you doing here?" I asked, laughing.

"Trynna get some money for the fam." He said, sitting down in one of my chairs.

"I feel you, y'all still having that lil' kickback?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, and one of Toya friends wanna fuck with you." He said, smirking.

"Im just trynna fuck and duck, no strings attached." I said and everybody laughed.

"What we on today?" Killa asked me.

"Shit, I dont know. But I wanna cop them new J's that just came out." I said and Shoota nodded.

"Lets go then." Sniper said and we all left. We got in Kevin black Rover and pulled up to the mall. It was plenty females up in this motherfucka.

"Look at that ass!" Kevin said, pointing to some girl.

"Toya gone kick yo' ass nigga." Shoota said and we all laughed. We walked into FootLocker and I seen some girl bent over. I made my way over to her and she stood up. I tapped her shoulder and she turned to me. Damn, she was pretty as fuck.

"Um, yeah?" she asked, confused.

"Whats yo' name ma?" I asked her.

"Kelsey." She said, smiling. She even had dimples.

"Well nice to meet you Kelsey, Im Keonte." I said and she started blushing.

"So what you buying?" I asked her.

"Um, these." She said holding up the new Jordans.

"Imma buy them too, them motherfuckas too player." I said and she laughed. She had a sexy ass laugh.

"Nigga we came in here for shoes, not no female action." Killa said, interrupting us.

"Nigga shuddup, I aint even get her number yet." I said, mugging him.

"Well hurry up, plus we starving." He said then walked away. I looked back at Shawty and she had her phone out.

"You can save yo' number." She said handing it to me. I saved my number and we said our goodbyes. Damn, Shawty was BAD.

"Bout time!" Shoota yelled. We bought the Jordans then went to the food court. I got a text and I just knew it was from Kelsey. I started to text her back when I smelt some perfume. I looked up and seen a group of females standing over us. These girls looked decent. I got the main female number and she wanted to go back home with me. I told her I would scoop her later then we could kick it.

"Them hoes was decent." Sniper said.

"Why they gotta be hoes?" I asked as we pulled up to the trap.

"Cause they was just throwing themselves at us. Its plenty more like that though." He answered. I shook my head and got out. We all went back inside and smoked a few blunts. That girl from the mall name was Rosetta and she was freaky as fuck. Texting me talking about she ready for me NOW, come to her spot. I told everybody I was gone hit them up later and went to scoop her. When I got to her apartment, she only had on a robe.

"Bouta time daddy." She said, pulling me inside. I was finna show her ass something.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)