Chapter 3

Yannah

I kept calling Kelsey but she wasnt picking up. It was now 9:00 at night and the kickback was finna start. I decided to call her ass one more time and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Bitch where you at?"

"Im at Romaine house." That was her fuck buddy.

"Ugh, get yo' ass home. The kickback finna start." I said, going through my closet.

"Okay girl damn. I'll be there, I just needa get some... you know. Bye." She hung up. Her ass is nasty but thats my bitch.

I had just got out the shower so now it was time for me to get dressed. I decided on a pink Chanel crop top, white leggings that had glitter on it and some Chanel wedges. I straighted my blonde hair and added my makeup. I added my silver Rolex watch, diamond earrings and a few bracelets. I was looking sexy as fuck. I took a few pictures and put it on IG.
PrinCessYannah_ Omw Out To This Lu' KickBack Thats Gone Turn Into A Party.

I instantly started getting likes and comments. I was scrolling through the comments when Kelsey ass finally walked in. She was sweating and she only had on a beater, with her shirt on her shoulder.

"Ewh, you nasty!" I said as she went upstairs.

"I know!" She shouted back. I had gotten a text from my lu' boothang, Shoota.
BooThang- You still coming right?
Me- Yeah.
BooThang- Alright see you.

I was either bringing him home or he was taking me home tonight.

Keonte

I was on my way to Kevin 'em house when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Um, this Jesse." One of them girls who was in my bed when I woke up.

"Waddup ma?"

"Me and my homegirl was wondering if we could come over." She said.

"Yeah, not right now though. Ill text yall when Im ready."

"Ok daddy!" They said then hung up. These girls are crazy. I pulled up on they block and it was plenty cars out hea'. I parked behind a Pink Charger, this betta be a female car. I made my way inside, looking fresh as ever. I had on those Jordans I bought yesterday, a Jordan shirt and True Religion jeans, my fade was on point and so was my ice.

"Waddup nigga!" Killa yelled, dapping me. I gave everybody some dap then sat down. This one lil chick kept eyeing me.

"Aye, thats her. The one who wanted to fuck with you." Kevin said, pointing at Ol' girl.

"Whats her name?" I asked him.

"Chrissy I think." I nodded. We was all sitting around, chilling when somebody knocked on the door. Some bad female came in, she had blonde hair and some other girl came in behind her. She had on a red tight belly shirt, black leather skirt, Red Bottom heels and her hair was curly. This girl was bad too, I looked at her face and it was Kelsey. She glanced at me but kept it moving. The girl with the blonde hair sat on Shoota lap and Kelsey went into the kitchen. She came back with two blunts in her mouth, already lit. I could tell she was a stoner.

"She bad bruh." Killa said, pointing at Kelsey.

"Who you telling." I said, looking at her ass. A nigga was getting a little too geeked down there.

Some more people came and started dancing. I stayed in my seat, eyeing Kelsey. She was dancing with them, moving her hips. This girl was just right for me. I got up and went to the bathroom when somebody softly knocked. I cracked it and that Chrissy girl was standing right there. I opened it wider and she came in. Without no talking, she started taking off her clothes. I grabbed a condom from my back pocket and put her on top of the sink.

I was finna enter her but she had a smell to her. I covered my nose as I slid into her. She arched her back as i went deeper. She barely even had walls and this shit was pissing me off. Three minutes later she was moaning loud as fuck.

"I know aint nobody fucking in my bathroom!" I heard Toya loud mouth ass. I covered the girl mouth and pounded in and out of her. She came and I did too. Not all the way but it came a lil. I flushed the condom then slid back on my pants. I walked out, leaving her still in there.

"Was she good?" somebody asked me and it was Kelsey.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Was her pussy good?" She asked, smirking.

"Nawl, it was ok." I said, looking at her. She didnt even seem faze by her question or my answer.

"Well lets dance." She said grabbing me. I could tell she was turnt up. She started twerking on me and I grabbed her waist. The was doing a lot in that skirt but I was loving the view. I felt myself starting to stand up and she danced on me harder.

"Shit." I hissed, and she stopped dancing.

"Damn, we only dancing and you on hard." She said, smirking.

"Shuddup." I said, chuckling. She grabbed my hand, which fitted perfectly with hers. She walked me to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle. She started drinking it with no mercy.

"Ma slow down." I said grabbing the bottle from her.

"Keonte give me the bottle." She whined and I shook my head. She tried to reach for it but I held it high. She reached for it and her chest rubbed up against me.

"Oh, you wanna play like that?" She said, coming closer. Before I could respond, she started sucking on my neck. I had to think twice then I stopped her.

"Why you stop me? Come on, lets get outta here." She whispered in my ear. This girl was doing something to me.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)