Chapter 4

Kelsey

I got in Keonte car, horny as fuck. I couldnt wait to ride this nigga like I was a pornstar. We pulled up to his house and I took of my heels, carrying them. He helped me up the stairs as we made it to his bedroom. Did I tell yall this nigga house was big as fuck? Well it is. I threw my heels on the floor and turned to him. He was licking his lips, staring me up & down. I started taking off my shirt, showing of my bra. He took off his shoes as he made his way over to me.I feel on his bed and he got on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me. I swear to yall that I felt a spark. We was going at it as I reached for his belt.

"Ma let me be in control." He said, smirking. I sat back as he took off his shirt. His body was to die for, covered in tattoos and muscles. He pulled off my skirt and I just layed there, with lust written all over my face. He started kissing on my chest, taking off my bra. I moaned as he sucked on my breast. He pulled off my panties with his teeth, making me even wetter. He reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. He took off his pants and boxers as I watched in amazement. I was actually scared.

"Change of plans?" He asked, smirking.

"Boy shuddup and come on. Im ready to show you something." I said, parting my legs. He slid on the condom, teasing me with the tip. I softly moaned, as he kissed me. One hand playing with my chest and the other pushing hiself inside. He was taking too long for me so I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him all the way in. I moaned in pleasure and pain.

"Stop rushing me." He said, giving me slow strokes. I softly moaned as he slowly fucked me. He had me going crazy. I like it rough so this was something different to me.

"Shit." He groaned, going a little deeper. I flipped us over, ready to ride him.

Kevin

The party was almost over and I was just smoking.

"Where the fuck my brother go?" I asked Sniper.

"He left with that lil' bitch from FootLocker." He said and I nodded. That lil bitch was bad. Somebody knocked on the door and I went to answer it, it was my nigga Mario.

"Waddup B?" He said, giving me dap.

"Same ol, same ol." I said, handing him the blunt. I watched as Toya danced with some of her friends, thats my lil' baby. The blunt was passed back to me when I heard shooting. I ducked and grabbed my guns. The crew already had they guns out and so did Mario. We shot at the all white van that rode past. Some of our bullets hit a few of them niggas. After everything was said and done, everybody was good.

"That was a close one." Shoota said, breathing hard.

"I bet it was that nigga Romaine!" Killa yelled, making the females scream.

"Nigga calm the fuck down, you scaring the hoes." I said and they all got on my ass.

"First of all, yall can get up off my man and get the fuck out!" Toya yelled, pushing people out. Everybody left except the crew and two of Toya friends.

"I guess we aint going out." This girl pouted who had blonde hair.

"Hell nawl but lets get up outta here." Shoota said, grabbing her hand. Everybody helped clean up then left.

"Bae that was crazy." I said as Toya followed me upstairs.

"Who you telling, where the fuck Keonte go?" She asked me.

"With one of yo' friends, the thick lightskin one." I said.

"Awwwww, Kelsey. They so cute together."

"Bae you know Keon aint finna be booed up with her." I said, taking off my jewelry.

"Shit, Kelsey aint either. She just like you niggas. Fuck and duck." She said taking off her heels.

"Damn, word?" I asked and she nodded. Kelsey a lil' player then.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)