Chapter 14

Chrissy

So everybody knows that a few days ago Kelsey showed up at my house. I'll admit that the lil' bitch won the fight. But that bitch best believe Im coming back for more. Imma hit that hoe where it hurts.

"Heavion!" I called out to my cousin.

"What nigga?" He was a 19 year old drug dealer. This little nigga is crazy and would do anything for a stack.

"I need you to do me a big ass favor." I grabbed my phone as he listened.

"So I need you to shoot up these bitches, dont kill them but make sure they hurt." I showed him a picture of Kelsey niece and her momma.

"Alright, when?"

"Next week Tuesday night. Ill text yo' ass more info." I said and he nodded.

He left and I had the night to myself. Somebody was banging hard as fuck on my door.

"Desire?" It was my ex-girlfriend. Yeah, I was a lesbian once upon a time.

"I need you." She kissed me but I pushed her back.

"What the hell is you doing here?" I crossed my arms.

"I just came to check up on you, I miss you." She licked her lips.

"Whatever." I gave that bitch the hand.

"So can I come in?" She bit her lip. I hesitated before letting her ass in. She had on a pair of black shorts and a white wife beater. Her long black hair was into a ponytail. Desire isnt all that cute but she got ass for days.

"I know you missed me." She sat down on my couch.

"Not really, what you need?" I sat down next to her.

"You." She started rubbing up and down my leg.

"Desire." I smacked her hand away.

"Thats yo' fucking problem, you talk to damn much." She said, I wasnt scared either. She a little taller than me but so what.

"This my fucking house, I talk how I wanna ta-" She cut me off by kissing me. I was finna pull back but she climbed into my lap.

"Why you so mean to me?" She licked on my neck. "You like that?" She started licking on my lips. She jumped up, pulling me with her. I followed behind her like a little kid as we walked to my bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and pulled off the skirt I had on. I didnt have on any panties because I was planning to do something with Benny tonight. She spreaded my legs, rubbing my thighs. I watched her every move.

"Just how I like it." She started playing with my clit. Ugh, this bitch! She slid a finger into me, making me gasp. She fingered me for 3 long minutes. She got up, going into the closet. I pulled off my shirt and unlatched my bra. I was READY! She came back quickly, fully naked with a strap-on. It was black, 11-inches. I licked my lips as she climbed between me. She shoved the whole toy in me, grabbing my hair. As she fucked me, my titties were jiggling.

"Yess, right thereee!" I moaned out, playing with my chest.

&***Tuesday Night***&

Ryan

"Jas!" I called out to my daughter. Man that little girl is like my life. Even though me and her momma aint together.

"Yes dad?" She peeked her head in my room.

"You ready to go see yo' momma?" She nodded.

"Is she better now?"

"Somewhat. But when she see you she gone be great." I said and she started grinning. I grabbed my car keys and we jumped in my black Chevrolet Corvette. I pulled up to Momma K house, ready to grub. She stay up in the kitchen.

"Dad I need a new phone case." Jasmine said.

"Alright we'll go get one tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

We pulled up to the house and got out. I could smell the chicken from outside.

"Granny's baby!" Momma K hug Jasmine.

"Hey grandma!" I looked around the block, it was decent.

"Hey boy, give me a hug." She said and I gave her a hug. When me and Kendall was together, her momma always took my side.

She let us inside the house and I saw Kendall watching TV. She didnt even acknowledge us.

"Hey momma!" Jasmine yelled, and she just waved. I guess Momma K caught on and took Jasmine to the kitchen.

"Why the fuck you acting like that?" I sat down next to her.

"Acting like what!? Why should I be happy? You took my everything from me." She mumbled the last part.

"Kendall I didnt mean to but you wasnt doing to well. You wanna keep her tonight and I come get her in the morning?" She nodded.

"I forgot to get lettuce for the taco salad, we going to the store." Momma K said, with Jasmine right behind her. We nodded then they left. A few minutes later I heard gun shots. I crawled to the door, waiting for the rounds to stop.

It finally stopped and I looked over at Kendall, she scared as fuck. I heard screaming then crawled to the door. I opened the door, looking around. I saw Momma K, cuddling a smale body. Blood was everywhere... I knew it was Jasmine but I didnt wanna believe it. I ran over to them and it was Jasmine, blood was pouring from her hip.

"Jasmine!" Kendall started screaming. I picked Jasmine up, putting her in my backseat.

I pulled up to the hospital, barely stopping the car. I quickly got my baby inside of the hospital doors, the nurses came rushing over to me. They put her on a bed stretcher and ran to the emergency doors. I didnt even feel it but I was crying. What if she dont make it through? What if she paralyzed? I looked up and seen Kendall & Momma K, rushing inside.

"Ryan where is my baby?" Kendall cried. That shit hurted me....

"Th-they took her to-o the emergency fl-floor." I wiped my eyes.

After telling the doctors and police officers what happened, we were still waiting. Jasmine was in surgery, the bullet went to far. I know my babygirl gone make it, she a fighter.

VOTE !

COMMENT !

FOLLOW ME!

WHAT YALL THINK ?

(Høneýý)