Chapter 2

Kelsey

I cant lie. I was checking Keonte out. That nigga was fine as fuck. Had a bitch panties wet in FootLocker.

"Who the hell you thinking about?" Yannah asked me. She was my homegirl since 5th grade.

"This nigga I met at the mall." I said, sighing. I texted him but he never texted back and I wasnt finna blow him up.

"Oh, well you ready for this kickback tomorrow?" She asked me and I nodded. We both stayed in this condo together. I told y'all, she like my main.

"Alright, Im finna go call Toya." I nodded. Toya was cool peoples but I aint really talk to her like that. She got a cute lil' son though. I took me a shower then layed down. I couldnt sleep cause my mind was on Keonte. I grabbed a few blunts, my cover and went to my balcony. I sat there, smoking away with the little breeze blowing.

Look my name is Kelsey Miller, I dont really fuck with too many. I somewhat stay to myself, no need for the drama. Im 5"4, thick as fuck, lightskin, sexy ass lips, a lip piercing and long hair. Im the baby out of my momma kids. Im 23, my sister is 26, and my brother is 29. My momma is about 40 or 50 something. She in good health though. Her ass stay in the kitchen. But yeah, I dont have a boyfriend, but I got a fuck buddy. I met him in highschool and after I let my first love take my virginity and bounce, I gave him a chance. I dont trust niggas, and I'll fuck && duck em before they do it to me. Some people say Im a female player but I just like to have fun. I dont got no kids, and I plan on a family someday.

&****&

I woke up to birds chirping and shit. I opened my eyes and I was outside. I sighed, covered my ears and got up. I ran me a warm shower then grabbed my cover. I put it in the washer then I went back to my room. I heard Yannah on the phone with somebody but it wasnt my business. I took a shower, then oiled my body. I put on a pink & white zebra print bra and panties set. I went to my closet and slid on a pair of tight black joggings pants that had leather on the front, a Jordan shirt that was red and the Jordans that I bought yesterday. I put a few curls in my hair then grabbed my phone. I told Yannah that I would be back later. I went to go check up on my momma cause she moved recently. I didnt know what type of people she lived around and I needed to know. I got out my car, making my way up to the stairs when I heard somebody yelling. I heard a baby crying, and I looked around. It was a chubby little girl around 4 or 5, coming my way. I kneeled down to her level and thats when she started talking.

"My momma and daddy fight." She said, crying.

"Baby which house you live in?" I asked and she pointed across the street. How the hell she cross the street by herself. I took her ova there and started knocking on the door. A woman who looked like she been through hell opened the door. She only had on a robe and she was trynna cover herself up.

"Fuck you Rosetta! How the hell you gone do this shit! We done! Im done with yo' hoe ass!" Some darkskin dude yelled. He pushed the girl out of the way and looked at me. Our eyes locked for a minute, he was cute.

"Can I get my daughter?" He asked, reaching for her hand.

"Um yeah. She was across the street, crying. I dont know whats going on but I wanna make sure she good before I leave." I said, looking down at the little baby.

"Bitch how dare you bring yo' ass ova here!?" The woman yelled. I looked up at her, ready to bust her in her shit.

"Look, you dont know me. You looking a damn mess, get yo' self together. You lucky lil' momma right here or I woulda rocked yo' tail." I said, trying to not cuss.

"Whatever." The bitch said, walking away.

I looked at the dude and he had a smirk on his face.

"That was cute, she deserved that. But thanks for getting her for me." He said, smiling. Thats when I seen he had a dimple. I started walking back across the street but the dude stopped me.

"My name is Mario, um. I was wondering if I could get yo' number or something." He said.

"Yeah, give my daddy yo' number." The little girl said. I giggled and gave him my number.

"Alright ma, Ill text you later." He said and I nodded. He put his little girl in the backseat and got in the car. I knocked on my momma door and my sister answered it.

"Hey girly!" She screamed, hugging me.

"Damn, you act like you aint just see me a few days ago." I said, laughing.

"Shuddup and accept my love and affection." She said, letting me inside. I seen my niece, she was on her phone.

"What you doing with a phone?" I asked, snatching her Iphone. She was only 9.

"TT Kels give me back my phone! Please!" she started whining. I laughed and gave her it back.

"Dang! TT Kels dont get no hug?" I fake pouted.

"Im sorry." Jasmine said, jumping into my arms. I kissed her forehead and laughed.

"When can I come back to yo' house?" She asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, Im going out tonight." I said and she nodded.

"Who you going out with?" My nosey ass sister asked.

"Yannah and Chrissy." I said.

"Ugh! You still talk to Chrissy!?" She yelled, making me and Jasmine jump.

"Stop being so loud! Where momma?" I asked and she pointed to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, to see my momma, over the stove.

"Momma you stay cooking." I said, laughing.

"I see you came over here so I gotta feed my damn babies." She said laughing.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)