Chapter 5

Romaine

Yeah I had my workers sent to send them niggas a message. They lucky didnt nobody die, even though its coming soon. Im not a mean person, I just dont like that nigga Keonte, he think he the shit. I'll admit he got the money, crew and the hoes. He the only thing thats in my way. Imma kill that nigga, watch.

I laid on my couch, texting Kelsey. Now Kelsey, thats my lil' thug. I knew her since high school so she cool peoples. We aint in a relationship but I got love for her lil' ass.
KelseyK- Wyaa Boy ?
Me- Home, why? You trynna see a nigga?
KelseyK- Yeah, later thoo. Im leaving a friends house.

I didnt even reply back to her. Its 9' O clock in the morning, what you doing leaving a friends house. The only motherfuckas I remember is Yannah, and they live together. But oh well, that aint my bitch. YET !

Chrissy

That lil' fuck in the bathroom had me feeling some typa way. I liked Keonte, I den' heard so much about him. I was jealous that Kelsey hoe ass left with him. She a HOE. All she do is fuck and duck like these niggas. But if Yannah like her, I love her.

"Bitch, we gotta go get them new Gucci heels." My friend Rosetta said.

"Yassss bitch yasss, when?" I asked, combing my weave.

"Today, the fuck. Let me go get my MK shoes." She ran up her stairs. Now Rosetta, she was a HOE foreal. She got a daughter and a babydaddy who cared a lot about her. She didnt care though, as long as she got to go to the malls, and have some dick. I texted this dude named Benny who I been talking to, he had some good dick.

"Im ready!" Rosetta finally came downstairs. We got in my car, heading to the mall. It wasnt really that many people up in here though.

Rosetta

We was walking around the mall, looking for sales. I didnt wanna spend all my money too fast.

"Girl, aint thats Kendra girl??" I asked, pointing to a girl.

"Yeahhh but its Kendall! Owee, I just wanna beat her ass." Chrissy said.

"Well what the hell you waiting for?" I asked, grabbing her bags. If she went to jail, I was gone keep all her stuff. We walked over to the bitch, she was with a little girl.

"Hey bitch! Remember me!" Chrissy said, grabbing the girl hair. The girl stood up and tried to swing on Chrissy. She got a couple hits in, making Chrissy stumble. Chrissy couldnt really hold the girl so I had to jump in. We stumped her out, leaving our shoe prints in that bitch face.

"Momma!" The little girl screamed, running to her momma side. We left out the mall, with our bags, all hyped up.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)