Chapter 13

Kelsey

Ok, I felt bad after what I said. It wasnt suppose to come out like that. Then Keonte snapped out on me. I didnt know rather to snap back or feel sorry because he had just lost a close friend. I decided to text him and apologize.
Me- Im sorry about earlier.
Unknown- Who Is this?
Me- Kelsey
Unknown- Awhh And You good.
Me- Can I see you?
Unknown- Yeah, Im at home too.

Yes! I needed some dick because I haven't had any in a few days.

I jumped in the shower then I threw my hair into a sloppy bun. I put on a black lace bra & panties set then a pair of pink PINK jogging pants. It had my ass looking pretty swole. I slid on some Jordans and a white tight fitted Nike shirt. I grabbed my car keys, excited.

I got to Keonte house, kinda feeling sad for coming over here for some dick. Like he just lost a friend, maybe I should calm my ass down.

"Yo' ass got here fast." he said, pulling me into a hug.

"Shut up, I had to make sure you was ok." I said, pushing his chest.

"Gimme a kiss." He made duck lips. Lawd this nigga was too sexy for his own good.

I pecked his lips and he gripped on my ass, making me moan. He slid his tongue into my mouth, we were going at it. I felt my panties getting wetter by the second.

"Keonte." I said, pulling away. I was finna say something else but he pulled me into the house. This nigga literally picked me up and took me up to his room. He threw me on the bed, going into his dresser for some condoms. Now we was moving too fast, I guess my face expression told it all.

"Aint this what you came ova' here for?" He looked confused.

"No, well yeah. But I didnt wanna make it seem like that." I sat up.

"Its cool, now can we finish what we started?" He stared down at his hard-on. I laughed and nodded.

He got me undressed and I was finna explode. He pulled of his shirt, showing off his muscles and tats. Keonte lowered himself into me, I was gasping

"Shit, a nigga got you this wet?" He started grinning.

"Nigga shuddup and fuck me already."

He was giving me long deep strokes. I grabbed on to his back for support. He was going slower and slower, teasing me.

"Keonteeee, faster!" I moaned out. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He sped up his pace, a bitch going crazy! All you heard was our skins clapping together, me moaning and him groaning. I released myself but he wasnt done. He fixed our posture as if we was finna cuddle. He flipped my leg up in the air and entered me. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I kept moaning and screaming his name. The way he looked when he was going to work was sexy as fuck. I pushed him back then climbed on top.

"Shit!" He grabbed a handful of my ass.

We had used about three condoms and I was getting tired. Earlier my ass was all hyper and shit. We both laid in his bed, sweating.

"I could get used to this." He grabbed my waist. I couldn't so I just kept quiet, I didnt want a relationship.

I got up to grab my things and leave.

"Where you going?" He sat up, looking at me like I had 5 heads.

"Home." I slid on my panties.

"Why you keep doing this shit to me? Obviously Im feeling you and you keep leaving me wide open." I slid on my jogging pants then my bra.

"Keonte I dont have time for a relations." I slid on my shoes.

"What the fuck ever. Hurry the fuck up and get up outta my house." He got up, going into the bathroom.

"I didnt mean for you to take it the wrong way." I followed behind him.

"Well what the fuck did you mean to do?" He glanced at me, looking upset. That shit was sexy, no lie.

"I-I.. You-you k-know-" I started stuttering.

"You only come to me for sex, Im not really with the shit." He said, clenching his jaw.

"Thats what you only wanted me for. That day at the mall... If I woulda been like all these otha bitches, I woulda been left high and dry. Alright I do use you for sex, I havent spoken to my fucking buddy since last week. Take it how you want to but dont take it personal." And with that, I headed out. I mean my fault if I hurted his feeling but Im not ready to turn in my cards.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

SęlfMädę Hønęýý