Chapter 11

Sniper

Keonte been bugging for the past few days about Kelsey. Now here she is with one of our niggas. I couldnt wait to see this shit unfold.

"She bad aint she?" Mario asked and we all nodded.

"And she got Keonte sprung." Killa slow ass said.

"He hit that?" Mario looked shocked.

"Who hit what?" Keonte walked up. We ignored his question and gave some dap. Now everybody was here and I couldnt wait til' the girls came back.

"Who you here with bruh?" Keonte asked Mario.

"This female that I met like a week ago." He said, shrugging. Damn! He just met her a week ago?? She be getting around, huh?

"Oh, well where the girls at?" Keonte asked Kevin.

"The bathroom, Kelsey here too." I swear that nigga face lit up!

"Kelsey? The thick, lightskin one?" We all nodded. I was finna say something but the girls came back. Kelsey glanced at Keonte but didnt say nothing. How can you fuck somebody and forget about it??

"Hey Keonte!" Toya said, giving him a hug. Kelsey sat right next to Mario, whispering in his ear. I could tell Keonte wanted to beat they ass. But that aint his bitch, soooo.

"Yall trynna go dance?" Killa asked, feeling the tension. Everybody nodded and jumped up, except Keonte. I grabbed me a lil' bitch on my way to the dance floor. She wasnt all that cute but she had ass for days. She was twerking and throwing that ass back. I got her number and name. I was gone take Desire home tonight, best believe. We got back upstairs to the VIP room and Keonte was mugging the fuck outta Mario.

"Why you mugging? You good bruh?" Mario asked, sitting up.

"Nawl nigga I aint good. I needa' talk to ol' girl." He pointed at Kelsey.

"Gone head, but dont put y'all beef on me. I dont know what the fuck happened but Ion appreciate ya' mugging me." Mario said, sitting back.

"Yop. Come on." Keonte grabbed Kelsey hand. I wanted to see this shit unfold here, not in private!

"You ok daddy?" Desire asked me. She was sitting on my lap, sipping on some grape Mascato.

"Yeah, ma. Im cool, you trynna get outta here?" She nodded.

"I'll hit y'all niggas up tomorrow." I gave everybody some dap and left. I was driving when I felt Desire staring at me hard as fuck. I looked over and this bitch had a gun pointed at me.

"Ma what you doing!?" I looked at her like she had two heads.

"Nigga stop the damn car and shut the fuck up!" I mugged her as I pulled over. Thats why you cant trust bitches nowadays.

"Tell that bitch nigga Keonte, this a message from Romaine!" She opened the car door. I looked at her, remembering her face. I blew out a breath as her trigger finger started moving. I felt burning sensations all in my chest and one in my neck. The last thing I heard was the car door slamming.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

SęlfMädę Hønęýý