Chapter 8

Yannah

I looked at Chrissy as she laid on the floor. This bitch deserved everything that Kelsey did to her.

"She fucked up." Killa said, laughing.

"Hell yeah, we gone leave her here?" Kevin asked, looking around the neighborhood.

"Yop, this her house remember." Toya said, making us all laugh. Before leaving, I kicked Chrissy in her face. Dont fuck with my bitch.

&****&

We got back to Toya house, and Keonte & Kelsey was sitting in the driveway.

"She almost killed both of us." Keonte said, jumping out.

"So what! That bitch shoulda never disrespected a Miller!" Kelsey crazy ass yelled. We laughed, going inside.

"Ol' girl aint waking up for a couple more hours." Sniper said.

"More like a couple days, that was a loud ass punch." I said and we all laughed.

We smoked plenty of blunts, just talking and chilling. The boys were funny as fuck, especially Killa. Keonte didnt really say much, he was too busy staring at Kelsey. Shoota was kissing all up on me, yes, I was kissing back.

"Take that shit to yo house." Sniper said and Shoota looked at him.

"Nigga shut yo' ass up, we finna get up outta here anyways." he said, standing up and helping me up.

"Bestfriend you aint coming home!?" Kelsey asked, pouting.

"Nope shawty, not tonight." Shoota said, laughing.

We said our goodbyes then headed to his house. We got inside, and I kicked off my shoes. This nigga house wasnt all that huge but it was big for one person.

"When you gone take me home?" I asked following him into the kitchen.

"Damn? You ready to leave daddy already?" I laughed, watching him as he grabbed a bag of Doritos.

"No, Im not. But a bitch need more clothes." I said, sitting up on the counter.

"Alright, Ill take you to get some tomorrow." he said coming between my legs. He rubbed his fingers up and down my back.

"What you doing boy?" I asked, smirking and pushing his hand away.

"Im just feeling on my baby. I dont know why she tripping." He kissed my neck which was my soft spot.

"Olive, stop." I said, moaning.

"No you did not." He said, mugging me.

"Im sorry baby!" I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Alright but dont call me that shit nomo'." He said and I nodded. His momma named him Olive and I think its cute.

We watched a couple of movies, all cuddled up. We was halfway through Lets Be Cops when he started kissing my neck.

"Damn, daddy." I moaned out, arching my head back. My eyed rolled to the back of my head as he left hickies all ova' me. He picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

Yall dont need to know what happened after that.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

SęlfMädę Hønęýý