Chapter 7

Keonte

Yep... I realized that Kelsey fucked and ducked me. It felt weird as fuck, no lie. She got me feeling some typa' way, with her fine ass.
"Look at you.. Now look at us.. All my niggas look rich asf!" My phone rung, it was Kevin.

"What nigga?" I asked, brushing my waves.

"What the fuck happened to you last night?"

"Dont trip, lil nigga. Im grown remember. What you want?" I asked, sliding on my black Timberland boots.

"Somebody was shooting at us last night."

"At yo' spot?"

"Yeah, while we was partying and shit. I think it was that nigga Romaine."

"Had to be. That nigga been trynna get me, I needa take his ass out ASAP." I said grabbing my keys to my Bentley. Thats my baby.

"Yeah, we needa put this plan in motion my nigga."

"Im on my way ova' there. Call up the crew." He hung up. His house was about 10 minutes away. I pulled up and everybody was there, including that girl with blonde hair.

"Waddup my niggas." I said, giving everybody dap and Toya a hug.

"Nigga I heard you took my homegirl home last night." Toya said, eyeing me.

"Yeah I did. But when I woke up, her ass was gone." I said, shaking my head.

"Sounds just like Kelsey ass." Toya and the blonde head girl said at the same time.

"What you mean?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa.

"She just like you niggas. Fuck em and duck e-" She was cut off by somebody knocking on the door. Killa answered it and Kelsey stormed in.

"Where the fuck Chrissy hoe ass live at?" She asked Toya.

"Why what happened?" Toya asked, confused.

"She jumped my motherfucking sister while my niece was right there. Tell me where this bitch stay at."

"2236 S Greendale street." She said and Kelsey ran out. Everybody looked around then jumped up, running to cars. I had to see and stop this fight. Plus Kelsey was looking sexy asf when she was mad.

We all followed behind Kelsey as she drove to Chrissy house. She jumped out, running to the door. I got out, following behind her.

"Who the fuck knocking at my door like they the police!?" Chrissy yelled, opening the door. As soon as her face came in view, Kelsey cleared her shit. Chrissy fell, unconscious while Kelsey got on top of her. She wasnt pulling no hair, straight sending blows to Chrissy face. It was sexy as fuck though. I picked her up, throwing her little ass over my shoulder.

"No! Keonte put me down! Im not done with this bitch!" She yelled, trying to get out my grip. I put her in the backseat, jumping in and driving off.

"Why you aint let me finish that bitch!? Imma fucking kill her!" She screamed, jumping in the passenger seat.

"Ma you too pretty to be fighting." I said, driving back to Kevin house.

"No fuck that! Turn the fuck around!" She yelled, grabbing the steering wheel. We swerved to the left then the right, almost hitting a car. I carefully pushed her back and then looked at her crazy. She coulda just killed both of our asses.

"You needa chill the fuck out." I told her, serious as fuck right now. She putting my life in danger. Like didnt you just beat the girl up? Why you still trynna go back? They gone eventually call the police on her lil' ass.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)