Chapter 10

Kelsey

After my sister called me, I jumped in my car. I couldn't wait to see her and my niece, I know... Its only been a few days but still. If yall wondering about Keonte.. I havent spoken to him since that day I beat Chrissy ass. Im still trynna figure out who this otha' female is though. Anyways I try to forget about Keonte but I cant. He was sexy and his dick game was fierce. I havent had sex since then but I plan on some tonight. I got to the hospital and went straight to my sister room but some doctor stopped me.

"Are you the guardian who we are going to be releasing Kendall Miller to?" The doctor asked me and I nodded. I had to sign a few papers then I seen my sister coming out the back, in a wheelchair. It was a moment to remember, but I held in my laugh.

"Bitch dont be smirking." She said, playfully mugging me.

"Awwwww, my sis finally outta here." I said hugging her and kissing her face.

"Aight girl damn!" She pushed me away. Thats why I dont be nice to her stubborn ass. Im trynna show her light bright ass some love.

"Where Jasmine?" I asked, looking around.

"Ryan took her." Her whole demeanor changed. I didnt say nothing else as we left the hospital. I helped her into my car then put her crutches in the backseat.

We pulled up to my momma house, I could smell chicken from outside.

"Hey momma!" I yelled, hugging her.

"Hey baby! Where is Kendall?" I pointed to the living room.

"How is she?" My mom asked, flipping the chicken over.

"So far so good. Ryan took Jasmine though." I said, taking a seat on one of the kitchen island stools.

"Well Im glad he did. Kendall needs to get her some damn rest." I giggled.

I stayed at my momma house for dinner, then I headed home. As I was getting in my car, somebody stopped me.

"Remember me beautiful?" I looked up and seen Mario. He was looking fresh and a fat ass smile covered my face.

"I dont know, you look pretty familiar." I played along.

"Oh thats cold. What you finna get into?" He asked, smiling. Damn, this dude had a million dollar smile.

"Nothing, I was just gonna go home since its getting late. Why, waddup?" I asked, glancing at him. All that damn smiling he was doing was making me wet.

"Me and some friends hitting up club Thicke tonight, you wanna join?" He asked me.

"I'll take you up on yo' offer. I'll text you my address when Im ready." I said, getting in my car.

"Alright, I'll see yo' sexy ass later then." He had me blushing.

Mario

I was grabbing my daughter some more clothes when I seen Kelsey. We chopped it up a bit and she agreed to go out with me and some of my niggas. I drove to my moms house, dropping off my daughter clothes. Driving back to my house I was planning on how I was gone fuck Kelsey. She was one bad ass bitch and If I passed this up then I was a FOOL.

I got back home and took a quick shower. I looked at my phone and it was going on 9. I went into my closet, trynna find something to wear. I decided on a burgundy Versace shirt, white True Religion jeans, and my burgundy Versace slides. I added some ice then checked my phone. Kelsey had clearly text me her address about a while ago. I grabbed a black leather snapback then went to my car. I turned my cap to the back, turned up my Future music and drove to Kelsey house.

She lived in some nice ass apartment looking condo things. I got out and knocked on her door. She answered it in a white Chanel dress, 6-inch Chanel heels and a clutch. Her hair was curly and she had on a little bit of make-up. She was looking sexy as fuck!

"Is you just gone look at me or we gone go?" She snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we walked to my car. I helped her in and we drove to club Thicke. I text my nigga Kevin, telling him I was outside. It was a long ass line and I wasnt finna wait. I grabbed Kelsey hand and the bouncer let us in ASAP. We headed straight to VIP, where my niggas was at. I dapped up everybody and was finna introduce Kelsey.

"Girl what the hell you doing here?" Killa asked her.

"Nigga dont trip, Im grown. Where the girls at?" She asked.

"They went to the bathrooms." Shoota said, pointing downstairs.

"I'll be back." Kelsey whispered in my ear, strutting away. Damnnn man. I couldnt wait to get her in my bed.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

SęlfMädę Hønęýý