Chapter 12

Keonte

"So you with my nigga Mario?" I asked Kelsey. I didnt wanna seem thirsty but everybody knew I was. She had me sprung, and a nigga neva' felt like this before.

"What you mean? We aint a thing?" She crossed her arms.

"I know we not but I dont like that you fucking with one of my niggas now." I said, looking down at her.

"Well Keonte Im grown, I dont know what to tell you." She tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Im not done talking to you, so dont walk away from me." She snatched away from me.

"Nigga the pussy got you this sprung!?" She started making a scene.

"Look, you needa shut yo' ass up. You can go now, Im done fucking talking." I left her right there and went back to my seat.

"Where Sniper?" I asked, looking around.

"That nigga left with some bitch." Shoota said with Yannah in his lap. They been with each other all this time and I finally got her name.

"Awh, what we finna' do? A nigga tired." I said, yawning.

"Nigga we damn near finna head home too." Kevin said as Toya drunk ass kissed on his neck.

"Imma get another drink then we gone go home." Mario said getting up. I looked at Kelsey, mugging her. She was making me mad, I didnt want a relationship with her ass. I think I didnt.

"Hey Keon." Some darkskin female came and sat on my lap.

"Waddup ma, but Imma need you to get up." I said, patting her thigh. She huffed and walked off.

"You turning down pussy now?" Killa asked me and everybody laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I said, standing up. I told everybody bye then I headed out. People greeted me as I left and I just threw head nods. I couldnt wait to get home and go to sleep!

&****&

I woke up this morning to my damn phone ringing like crazy.

"What, damn!?" I yelled into the phone.

"Nigga Sniper was shot up, we at the hospital now! Get yo' ass down here!" Shoota yelled through the phone. I hung up and just layed there. Did I just hear this nigga correct?? Shit was still processing through my head. It had to be the female who was with him that set him up.

I got out of bed, looking down at my basketball shorts then threw on a white t-shirt, and some Jordans. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, then grabbed my car keys. The whole ride to hospital I was nervous. Not to only see one of my niggas in the hospital bed but to know if he gone make it out. Walking into the lobby, I seen damn near the whole hood in this motherfucka. I sat down next to Killa and Kelsey.

"Where he at? What happened?"

I questioned everybody.

"He in the emergency room, they said he probably wont make it. They also said he was shot multiple times in his chest and one in his neck." Kevin told me. All I could do was shake my head, what the fuck dawg!

"Where the fuck he was at?" I asked.

"He was by the stop light on 62nd, two blocks away from the club. Some drunk ass females was walking past and seen him." Shoota said and the doctor came out.

"Family of Davis Brown?" We all stood up.

"Im sorry, but he didnt make it. Mr. Brown lost too much blood." I heard some woman crying. All I could do was look down, we was all just kicking it last night. I seen his momma, breaking down. That shit hurted my heart to watch bruh.

"You ok?" Kelsey rubbed my back. I nodded my head, still lost for words. Who the fuck was this girl running with?

"Damn man!" Shoota said, scaring the females.

"Who y'all think did it?" Kevin spoke my thoughts.

"Had to be the lil' bitch who he was with last night." Killa said and we all nodded.

"The hoe said her name was Desire and she was ugly with a ass." Toya said, giving more info on the girl.

Some of us wanted to see the body and have a few words before we left. Everybody planned on meeting back at Kevin house, Kelsey rode with Killa. I wasnt really tripping cause I had bigger shit to worry about.

"Where my nephew?" I asked, looking around for lil' dude.

"He at momma crib." Kevin informed me. We all took our seats, ready to plot.

"Who yall think this bitch was connected to?" Shoota asked. I couldnt believe we had just lost a soldier.

"Right now, I dont even know." Killa said, lighting up a blunt.

"Maybe y'all should do this plotting shit after the funeral." Kelsey said, was this girl crazy.

"How the fuck you sound!? We just lost a motherfuckin' member! Aint no damn waiting, matter of fact! Why the fuck you even here!?" I yelled at her. She just raised my motherfuckin temper up.

"Bruh calm down." Kevin said, trynna calm me down. Kelsey looked like she was about to cry and shit.

"Just go, I'll come check up on you later." Yannah said, giving her her car keys. Kelsey got up, didnt say nothing to nobody and left.

"Nigga you aint have to be so damn mean to her!" Toya yelled at me.

"Man fuck that broad. She aint been here long enough to know shit about Sniper." I argued back.

"Nigga that is my bestfriend you talking about." Yannah added. Was I suppose to care?

"I dont give a fuck if that was yo' momma!" I was clearly in my Keon mode.

"Nigga you needa chill out, go home and cool down." Shoota said and everybody agreed. They aint have to tell me twice, they wasnt on shit anyways.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

SęlfMädę Hønęýý