Chapter 15

Wednesday

Kevin

"Come on lil' man, you got it." I said to my son, he was trying to walk.

"Now you know he aint gone come to you." Toya jealous ass said. She always ruining the moments.

"Girl hush." I said still holding out my hands for my son to come to me.

"Nope, Come on Kelvin." She picked him up.

"Yo ass always gotta overdo yo part." I said, slightly mugging her.

"What the fuck is my part?" She turned to me.

"Man gone with all dat' shit." I said pulling out my phone.

"You lucky Kel right here or I woulda been snapped on yo' ass." She said rolling her eyes and going upstairs.

"Right! We both know yo' ass wasnt gone do shit." I said while calling my brother phone.

"Huh?" He sounded depressed as hell.

"Nigga who pissed in yo cereal today?" I asked.

"Man... Kelsey keep playing with me."

"She just playing hard to get, thats all."

"Well she gone be mine, watch. But what you call about?"

"I hope so. I need some lil' nieces and nephews running around here. But did anybody hit you back about Sniper?" I asked him.

"Nope, but Im finna head to the trap now. One." He hung up.

I started scrolling through Facebook when Toya came back downstairs. She aint even acknowledge me as she walked past.

"You mad foreal?" I asked her and she ignored me.

"Toya, I know yo' ass here me talking to you." I said getting frustrated.

"Tend to yo' hoes and let me do my part." She mugged me. I stood up, towering over her.

"Bae I aint mean it like that." I said grabbing her waist.

"Kevin I aint got time, move." She pushed me out the way. I grabbed her wrist this time, making her look at me.

"Give me a kiss." I said and she shook her head. I guess I was gonna have to take one. I pushed her on the couch, climbing on top of her.

"Kevin get the fuck offa me." She started whining and moving.

"No, tell me you not mad and give a real nigga a kiss." I made duck lips. She huffed and gave me a quick kiss.

"What the fuck was that?" I started chuckling.

"A kiss, nigga now move!" She started getting loud.

"Girl you gone wake up Kelvin." I said getting off of her.

I was done playing, I needed to go to the trap anyways.

"Where you going?" Toya stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"To the trap, Ill be back later tonight." I said getting in my car.

"Dont bring yo' ass back here!" She slammed the door. Why the fuck she always tripping onna nigga? I guess thats what babymommas are for right.

I pulled up to the trap, damn near everybody was here.

"Waddup yall." I said giving everybody dap.

"K and the rest of them niggas in his office." BJ said and I nodded.

I went to his office and did our secret knock. When they let me in, I saw my everyone. They was all looking depressed and shit.

"Aye, that lil bitch who he was with name is Delicious or some shit like dat." Killa said.

"Nigga it was Desire!" Shoota said and we all nodded.

"Call up Toya and see if she know somebody by that name." K told me. I called but her ass aint even answer.

"She tripping right now, what about Yannah?"

"Awl yeah, hold up." Shoota pulled out his phone. He called her and put it on speaker.

"Baby you know some bitch by the name of Desire?" He asked her.

"No, but Chrissy used to talk to a female with that name. I never seen her in person but yeah." She just told us our two victims right there. This Chrissy bitch needed to be put away, forever.