Chapter 6

Kelsey

**RECAP**

I flipped Keonte over, riding him. He had the best dick game ever. After I rode him, he flipped me over. He had a bitch screaming all different type of languages. His dick game was just that fierce. After I came at least six times, he was still fucking me. I couldnt even move my damn legs, he had used like 5 condoms. I had hickies all over me, he had me on a high cloud. We took a shower together, me limping and all. Yes, we fucked in the shower. Well he practically fucked me cause I could barely move. I was in so much pleasure.

I woke up, wrapped in Keonte muscular arms. He was so fucking sexy, man. I admired his long eye lashes, his thick eyebrows, fade, and tattoos. He had a tight grip on me but I slid out of it. I limped to my clothes, slid them on and headed home. I called a cab, while texting Romaine.

**RECAP OVER**

I got home around 11:00 am, Yannah wasnt even here. I showered and threw on some sweats, a white tight fitted shirt and some NBA socks. I laid in my bed, thinking about the previous night. I got a text from my niece Jasmine.
NieceyyPoohJas- TT Kels, some one beat up my mom.
Me-What???

As soon as she didnt reply, a called my sister, Kendall. Her phone went straight to voicemail so I called Jasmine.

"TT Kels?" She sounded scared.

"Yeah baby, its me. Where are you?"

"At the hospital, Im waiting for granny."

"Why is you at the hospital? What happened?" I asked, jumping up.

"Me and my mom was at the mall when two girls jumped on her." She said, I could hear the shakeyness in her voice. I slid on some Jordans and grabbed my car keys. I limped to my car, driving to the hospital. Driving there, I was furious, mad, hurt, all that shit in one.

"Im here to see Kendall Miller." I said and she typed on her computer.

"Shes in room 304, on the emergency floor."

I ran to the elevator and looked around the lobby. I seen my niece, in the corner. I ran to her, grabbed her, hugging and kissing her.

"Where is yo' momma?" I asked, after I examined her body.

"The nurses said I had to wait out here, I couldnt see her yet. Shes messed up. Her face was all bloody." She said, shaking her head. I looked up and seen my momma running our way.

"Where is my child? Is she ok?" She asked, looking around.

"Jasmine said they wont let us see her yet. Ugh, how did this happen!?" I yelled, in frustration.

"Baby calm down." My mom said, calmy.

"Family of Kendall Miller?" We quickly jumped up.

"Shes pretty beat up, but shes woke. Follow me and you can see her." The doctor said and we followed him. He stood outside of room 304, as we was rushing inside. My sister had her leg bandaged up, and her face was fucked.

"Kendall!" My mom yelled, rushing to her side.

"Ma, Im ok." She said, smiling weakly.

"Who did this?!" I yelled, making Jasmine jump.

"Chrissy and some other bitch... I told you.. I didnt. Like that bitch." She said and my mom gave her a look.

"Watch your mouth, dont you see your daughter right here." My mom said. I said my goodbyes and ran to my car. I called Yannah and she answered.

"Bitch where the fuck Chrissy stay at!?" I yelled into the phone.

"I dont know, what happened?" she asked.

"Her and some other bitch jumped my sister! Do Toya know where the bitch stay!?" I yelled louder, starting up my car.

"Yeah, Ill meet you at Toya house." I hung up.

Driving to Toya house, I was getting madder by the minute. How the fuck they gone jump my sister and her daughter was right there!? Oweee, when I catch this bitch. Its gone be a done deal, on my soul.

FOLLOW ME!

VOTE THIS STORY!

EVEN COMMENT!

IT WONT HURT Y'ALL!

(Høneýý!)

City Of DealersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara