Chapter 16: Protector?

Tatum

My body felt as if it was floating. There was warmth all around me and I didn't want it to move. I couldn't even bring myself to open my eyes in fear the feeling would fade away. I felt animalisticaly possessive, almost like gripping the warmth so close that it'd become one with me.

''The Alpha needs you.'' I groaned at Dustin's sleep ridden voice.

He got the message and left without opening the furs that lay covering the entrance to my room. It created a passageway between my duties and pack from the serenity that was lacing the room. That was something I had never felt even once before I met him.

My eyes opened with ease as I stare directly at the beautiful masterpiece that lay almost completely on top of me, his face curtained by his hair and his mouth delicately opened by air softly flowing in and out.

My right arm was comfortably cradling around his body and helping him to stay on my chest and his legs were tangled with mine as his anchor to my body.

''Goodmorning.'' I whispered as softly as I could as I took advantage of his pink, open lips.

The way his body leaned into mine and his arms pushed himself further into my kiss made me laugh to myself that he was doing this unconsciously. Not long ago he was blushing bright red and wriggling around at me just being near him and now he was pushing for more.

His soft moan had more than my wolf stirring and within seconds I had him beneath me, those sapphire orbs opening slowly, back arching from stretching but it was a pleasant pressure on my friend.

''Tatum.'' His voice was soft and his eyes were opening in realisation of our positions.

My wolf growled and we latched our lips to our mate's, loving the feeling of them moving in sync with ours.

Just as my hips were rolling in tandem with his and desperate mewls were leaving Jaidan's mouth in urgency, Alic decided to enter the room not giving a care for the suggestive noises that were surely leaving the room.

''You were called, pup.'' I could hear the smug tone of his voice. I had gathered him interrupting my mate and I had become his favourite past time.

Pulling away from Jaidan, his eyes opened slowly and his lips were slightly swollen, open and panting for more, his pleasure ridden mind still not processing the intruder.

I growled at Alic but it just made him laugh and lean against the wall waiting on me to get up.

I laid one final kiss on my angel's lips before getting up, making sure to cover him but not caring for myself as I walked around my room in full view of my uncle, more preoccupied with looking for my mate's discarded clothes than caring about his ever teasing attitude. 

If anyone thought I was leaving my mate naked and alone they were surely mistaken. However, my plans soon changed when Alic lobbed a pair of pants at my head and gestured to the doorway, nodding as I left but he stayed in the room with Jaidan.

Even my wolf, the possessive bastard could trust Alic to not do anything to our mate. He knew Alic's circumstances and respected the older wolf. My uncle had been born without the pull of a mate. It was extremely rare but it wasn't something that was completely unheard of, because the moon Goddess was just unbelievably cruel sometimes. Everyone knew deep down they were destined for a mate even if they didn't want one, there was always a 'pull' even before you could sense them from the moment you were born it was there, like a comforting weight on your body. Alic and a rare few didn't have this but it never made him jealous, hateful or rage consumed. We could trust him.