Notice

This is a mix between bad and good news unfortunately/fortunately (?)

I'm putting this story on hold.

Before anyone tries to kill me or such, let me explain why. I'm sure you're all aware that this story has kind of fallen off the rails. I was inconsistent with my updates, therefore I lost myself in the pacing of the story so basically it's all screwed.

You guys deserve better and I know I can do better. I'm really disappointed in myself for not staying on track and slacking off on you guys who always cheered me on and were anticipating updates.

This 'hold' won't be forever. Realistically I'd like to fix it all in a month or less but I won't set myself up for failure so I'm setting myself a two-month limit in which I pray that everything will be fixed and the rest of the story will be mapped out appropriately.

Once this is finished I'd suggest going back and re-reading the whole book or if you're lazy probably just the last few chapters where it has gotten slow I probably won't change much in the first 10 or so chapters they were pretty on target other than a few minor details.

I'm sorry again I'll try harder in the future to make a better writer of myself.

Thank you, Happy New Year!

Steph.