Chapter Four

The school week flew by too fast and I found myself sitting in my room preparing myself for my moms and Harry's wedding today. Of course they planned it on a Saturday so now two Saturdays in a row I had to spend with family. Although, I didn't really confider Harry family and I don't think I ever will.

I had straightened my frizzy hair and curled the ends lightly. I added a small, white clip to prevent my bangs from getting in the way. My dress was light pink with a low cut neck line. I decided to go braless which ended up working out even though my boobs were practically spilling out of the dress. I thought I looked nice anyways.

I put on extra make up, making sure to perfect my foundation so my skin looked completely clear. I had added a thin coat of eyeliner and applied a thick layer of mascara. My hazel eyes seemed to pop with all the make up and I smiled in satisfaction as I looked into my bedroom mirror.

I headed downstairs to see a bunch of my family members already here. We were all driving down to the church together. I wasn't expecting my father to attend the wedding but I hadn't seen him in more then 5 months and I really missed him, so seeing all my family except for him made me sad.

I couldn't help but to think about just two years ago when he was apart of our big family and we'd all spend holidays together. A sudden surge of anger bubbled within me as I looked around at my happy family. They all wore smiles like none of them cared about how my father wasn't here anymore. It was like they all just forgot about him the instant they got the divorce.

"Hey." A deep voice spoke from beside me.

I whipped my head around to see Harry softly smiling at me. I didn't want to seem sad or disappointment about the wedding but I couldn't even muster a smile. His eyes seemed to soften as they saw my blank face.

"I know it's different with me around but I love your mom." He put his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes drifted to his lips as I thought about what Christina said the other day. Does he really love my mom? Their love didn't seem all that passionate.

My thoughts drifted to what it would be like to be with Harry. I had a clear image of what Harry's body looked like under that suit and tie he wore right now. I could only imagine what he was hiding from me. My eyes drifted down to his pants. They were tight around his perfectly long, sculpted legs. My lips parted as I let my eyes meet his again. He had a smirk ghosting its way onto his lips.

"It's just different." I said slowly.

His hand dropped from my shoulder to land next to his side. He nodded, pinching his bottom lip between his fingers as he stared me down. "Your mother will be ecstatic to see you, darling. You look great." He said slowly making my heart rate pick up.

"Thanks." I squeaked out. He probably meant the compliment in a nice fatherly way but all I could think about was him being my daddy.

"Mary!" Someone called, catching both mine and Harry's attention. I turned to see my grandma, Rose, walking towards us. "Oh sweetie, did you grow since the last time I saw you?" She gasped, giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Grandma, I saw you like a month ago." I breathed out as I lightly hugged her back.

"Oh Harry. Isn't she just a lovely young women." My grandma turned towards Harry who stood with his gaze on me.

"She sure is." He said slowly before taking his eyes off me and walking away. I watched him walk until I couldn't see him anymore.

"Isn't he just one hot piece of ass."

"Grandma!" I gasped, covering my mouth as giggles threatened to escape.

She shrugged, chuckling with me. "Your mom picked well this time."

I couldn't agree more.

After socializing with relatives I barely ever saw, we all piled into different cars.

Just my luck I got stuck between my gross cousin who was 12 and my other cousin who was 16.

"Derek! Give me that." Tyler yelled.

I sat in between the two bickering boys until my grandma stepped in and told them to knock it off before she sent them home. They both groaned but shut up anyways.

When we arrived at the church I stepped out of the car to see my mom rushing around inside. I knew she would stress about today but I just wanted her to enjoy it the best she could.

"Mom." I said as I pushed through the half open doors of the church.

"Oh Mary! God, these people are idiots! They got the wrong flowers." She snarled as she glared at the workers who hustled around the church to set up.

"You just took God's name in vain. In a church." I let out a chuckle.

She turned to glare at me, "Not now, Mary."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

She sighed, "No I'm sorry. I just want this to go perfectly."

I was never a touchy feely person but I quickly gave my mom a much needed hug. Within seconds she responded back with a tighter grip.

"Mom." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Yeah, honey?"

"I really like, Harry. You were right, he's a fun person when you get to know him."

She didn't say anything after that but I knew she was smiling just by the small squeeze she gave me before breaking away and walking towards a worker. I still didn't know Harry that well but I knew my mom wanted to hear me say that. If he made her happy, that's all I wanted for her.

"It's starting soon. Sit with me?" My grandma came up behind me. I nodded with a small smile.

-

"You may now kiss the bride."

From keeping myself from gagging at the hot make up session that was happening right in front of me, I played with the end of my dress. Claps erupted throughout the church as we all started to walk out.

"Let me get a picture of the new family!" My aunt, Catherine, said when Harry and my mom walked out.

I smiled up at both of them, giving my mom a big hug. Should I hug Harry or was it too soon for that? My eyes darted to his as he looked down at me.

"Congratulations" I said, deciding it was a little too soon for a hug.

He had other plans as he grabbed onto my forearms and pushed me into his chest, holding me in a tight hug. I reluctantly placed my arms around his neck as his laid around my waist. I sucked in a sharp breath as his lips brushed my ear.

"I'm excited to be your daddy, baby." Is all he said before we were forced to separate for a picture.

My chest felt heavy and I couldn't even give the camera a proper smile. Did I hear him wrong? Although part of me felt disgusted at his words, another part had me clamping my thighs together in lust.

A/N DADDY AFFFF. vote and comment lovlies :)

◈ p.s if you like this story so far you should share it with your friends:)

◈ p.s.s you should check out my other book called kit. it has daddy kink