Chapter Thirty

I'm currently watching Game of Thrones while writing this.

______________

I woke up to my mom yelling my name from downstairs. As soon as my eyes opened and processed that she was calling because I was needed downstairs, my thoughts raced off to what happened last night. I dropped my head into my hands and let out a big groan. I needed to go get the morning after pill.

After drowning in self pity for 2 minutes, I reached over to grab my phone and checked the time. 7:45 am. Why was I needed downstairs this early. My mom knew I liked my sleep, especially the day after coming back from a huge trip. I was jet legged!

My question was answered once I looked through my texts.

Christina, 6:49 am: Can I come over? I don't care about our mini fight, you're my best friend. I won't take Harry from you I'm sorry. p.s don't ask me why I'm up this early. My brother is an annoying twat.

Christina, 6:56 am: You better not be ignoring me.

Christina, 7:31 am: I'm coming over and waking you up. Idc that you're probably jet legged. 

My mouth twitched into a smile. She was my best friend. She probably knocked some sense into herself. The only issue I still had was that I needed to make sure Harry didn't go after Chrissy.

Without brushing my teeth or changing out of my pajamas, I raced downstairs. It's not like she hadn't seen me in this state before. We've probably had a million sleep overs before.

When I reached the kitchen I watched as she sat at our kitchen stool and talked with my mom while she cooked. When they heard me enter Chrissy jumped off her seat and ran to me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Wow. By the looks of it you'd think you two hadn't seen each other in over a year." My mom said from behind us.

We both laughed as we continued to embrace ourselves.

"Mare, I'm really sorry about what I did. I'd never do that to you." She whispered and it almost sounded like she was sniffling up. "I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was just jealous." She pulled back and wiped a tear that started to roll down her cheek. Good thing my mom couldn't hear.

I smiled, "You'll have to make up for it." 

She frantically nodded, "I'm meeting up with Ashton for brunch in a bit. Care to join? He really misses you."

"Yeah sure. I miss him a lot too." I turned to my mom, "Mom can I go out with Chrissy and Ash?"

"Sure thing." 

"Thanks and.. wheres Harry?" I still needed to tell him about the condom.

"He left for work. Wont be back till later tonight."

Oh. Well I guess I'll scold him later tonight then. I ran upstairs to change before heading out with Christina.

Once we were seated in her car I sighed and turned off the radio that was blasting old rock music. I turned in my seat as we stopped at a red light.

"Chrissy. We have to go to CVS before we go to brunch."

"Okay? For what?" She asked and glanced at me with furrowed brows, "Why do you look so serious."

"Because me and Harry.. had sex last night and um and he forgot to wear a condom."

At first she was shocked then confused then mad, "You lost your virginity and didn't tell me."

"I was mad at you! You can't blame me."

She shrugged, "I guess that's true. Lets go get it then. And you're telling me all about the.. you know."

    ____________

Sorry it's short again. I have no motivation to write. 

School is sucky. I wish I could drop out.

Comment your thoughts on the chapter!

Are you happy Christina and Mare are friends again??