Chapter Eighteen

wattpad can suck a dick because it keeps messing up my spacing. idk if its going to do it when i update this so sorry if the spacing is weird.

smut smut smut ;)

______________

"You're room number is 223." the desk women smiled towards us and handed the key to Harry.

We arrived in London pretty late so we decided to go straight to the hotel and sleep. Also jet leg was getting to us. Or I should say it was getting to me. The taxi ride over to our hotel consisted of me whining and Harry whispering to me that if I didn't stop he'd smack my ass until it was bleeding.

"Thanks." Harry mumbled before grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

Are bags were already being brought to our room since Harry insisted we got a worker to do it for us. He also insisted that we stay at the most expensive hotel in London. I wasn't going to complain though.

Once we made it up to our floor, Harry threw open the door and led me inside. I couldn't help the gasp that left my parted lips as I took in the room. Our bags were placed on the bed in the center.

"Harry, this is bigger then your's and moms room plus mine combined!"

He turned to look at my astonished expression, then shrugged. "We'll be here for a week. Thought it'd be nice to get the best room in the hotel."

I wanted to run and hug him while peppering his face with kisses, but I knew that would probably annoy him since we were both starting to get cranky from being on the plane for so long. So instead I grinned and nodded my head.

"I actually won't mind staying in here while you're gone. Guess you don't have to worry about me sneaking out." I joked and smiled at the thought.

He rose his brows while unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Mmmm. Well I'm locking you in so that wasn't going to be a problem anyways."

I frowned and watched as he continued to unbutton his shirt. I couldn't help but to stare at his tattoos and strong, broad chest. I wanted to run my hands down it even though his previous statement had me slightly annoyed.

''Come here, angel." he murmured softly and gestured for me to walk forward from my position at the door.

I hesitantly stepped forward, already knowing where this was going. My heart rate picked up just thinking about my reward.

"Do I get my reward now, daddy?" I whispered with doe eyes.

He nodded, causing me to grin. I could already feel myself getting excited.

"Lay on the bed for me, princess. Clothes off." he ordered strictly.

I nodded in obedience, my core aching for his touch. I knew that this was wrong for him to touch me but I felt cared for and special when we called me nicknames and touched me. It wasn't everyday that I found someone who was as kinky and sexy as him.

Once I was laying on the bed I propped my my head up on pillows and slipped my pants off, about to slide my panties down when Harry held his hand up.

"Leave them on, princess."

I nodded before sighing in contentment and frustration. I needed a release.

"You're not very patient, baby girl are you?" he tisked and walked over to my side.

"I've been waiting awhile for my reward, daddy." I spoke innocently, looking up through my eyelids.

He nodded, his eyes darting over my body. He looked focused on it almost as if he were studying it like this was the last time he was going to see it. My pussy was wet for him and I had to squirm while pressing my thighs together to try and release tension since Harry was taking so long. He seemed to enjoy torturing me.

He seemed to realize my displeasure in his slowness so he started to lift the hem of my shirt up. His fingers brushed my stomach as he lifted it above my eyes, closing off my vision.

"Keep that over your eyes, sweetheart." he kissed my mouth through the fabric so I could only feel the outline of his lips and his hot breath seeping through it.

I knew that blindfolding yourself made you only feel the pleasure you're receiving, but I liked watching Harry. I huffed in annoyance and impatience.

I felt his fingers run down my neck leaving goosebumps in there wake. I could feel them tingle on my arms as well. His breath hit my neck as he began to suck softly. His lips were hot and smooth on my skin, the whole feeling making me wetter. They sucked teasingly slow before trailing further down my body. I clutched his hair with my hands but they were smacked off by him.

"Don't touch me or I'll tie your hands." he said demandingly.

I felt him crawl on the bed and soon he was hovering over me. His hands worked to unclasp my bra and once it was ripped off, his fingers circled around my breast; fingers moving along the skin but missing my nipple every time. He circled his finger closer and closer, building up my anticipation before he finally touched it. I let out a shaky breath as he squeezed it in his hand and rolled it around his thumb.

I let out another shaky breath and moaned quietly. He left my nipple to trail down to my panties. His body moved downward until I felt him bite the top of my panties and pull them off. I immediately spread my legs, earning a chuckle from him. His breath hit my core making me shudder with want.

"Please no teasing, daddy." I whined in desperation.

"Baby, your cunt is dripping for daddy." he said causing me to moan in response.

He kissed my inner thigh before licking a bold stipe up my pussy. I panted as he continued the action.

"More."

"Do you want my tongue or finger? This is the only time I'll let you choose because it's your reward."

"Tongue." I panted.

"Good choice." he said before licking my wetness up.

His tongue swirled around my nub before sucking on it, causing a shock of pleasure to run through me. His tongue was making the built up tension in my core relax with satisfaction.

"Mmm." I hummed with closed eyes.

"You like that, princess?" he said against my pussy.

"Mhhhm daddy." I moaned out as he sucked my erect nub. "Ooh. Daddy that felt good."

My head was now thrown back on the pillow, eyes screwed shut still. His tongue was moving at a faster pace building up the tightening in my core.He brought his hand up to play with my nipple, amplifying my pleasure.

"Oh, daddy. I think I'm close." I moaned out before biting my lip.

"Cum for me, princess." he hummed against my nub sending me into pure bliss.

The knot in my stomach burst and my toes began to tingle. My legs shook while my body squirmed. My mouth was open whilst small moans came out. All the while Harry continued to lick me clean.

When I came down from my high Harry sat up beside me, stroking my hair back. He seemed to do that a lot but I didn't mind. I really liked it.

"You taste divine, princess." he said sweetly, kissing my forehead.

I yawned, "I'm so tired now daddy. Can we go to sleep now."

"Of course princess."

*****

Sorry the smut is so bad I kind of rushed so I could just update cuz I felt bad that I took a week to update.

read my new book sugar.

and omg guys. i have a daddy now and i literally love having one so much lmao just thought id share.