Chapter Seven

“You should totally fuck him!” Christina squealed from beside me. I couldn’t help but to shush her.

“Shh! Keep your voice down. This is my step-father we’re talking about!” I said in a hushed tone. 

All day I was on high alert for Harry. My mom was at work late today so Harry had to pick me up from school. As the day went on, I got more and more nervous. 

“He’s going to be here soon.” I absentmindedly spoke.

My attention was on the school doors that swung open every few seconds. Students rushed in and out but the only thing my eyes were focused on was the parent pick up lane. I knew to look for a black escalade since that’s the car he picked me up in yesterday.

This morning I managed to leave before seeing him, but that didn’t mean I could avoid him forever. And I’m not sure if I wanted to avoid him.

“He’s here.” I almost screamed as my stomach flipped. 

“Don’t have too much fun.” Chrissy giggled before slapping my butt as I walked away.

I took slow and steady steps towards his car, pushing my way through the school doors. When I reached his car I looked around feeling watched. I knew no one was watching me, it was just that I felt like I was suppose to hide something when I was with Harry.

He smiled once I situated myself in his car and quickly put the car in drive. I kept my head facing forward but let my eyes drift to my left. I observed his body language; relaxed and calm. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. Everything that happened last night was giving me anxiety but he seemed perfectly fine. 

“Um, daddy?” I whispered out unsurely. I wasn’t surprised to see his eyebrows lift in an amused matter when the words left my mouth.

“Yes, princess?”

“I-you-we.” I stumbled out. My face scrunched up in embarrassment from my lack of words.

“Baby, relax. I wont make you do anything just yet.” 

I gulped. What did this even mean? Yes I let him kiss my neck last night, but we couldn’t keep this a secret forever. My mom would find out if we had a relationship like this.

“I don’t think this will work out. We should just stop before it goes too far.” I managed to say while I kept my eyes facing forward. 

He let out an unsatisfied growl, “You don’t make the call, little one. I’m your daddy now.”

“Okay..Daddy, I don’t think we should-“

“I said you don’t make the call! I’m your daddy, you’re my babygirl. You don’t have a say in this.” He strained out, the speed of the car increasing. 

“Alright but-“

“No, Mary. I have wanted to fuck you since the day I met you. You’re so god damn annoying sometimes I just want to fuck you so hard that you faint.” 

His words caused me to gasp. I was a virgin. A very unexperienced virgin.

“Harry, I’m a virgin.”

He turned to look at me, face stern. 

“I mean, daddy.” I shy’d away from his intense glare.

“I know you are, baby. But not for long.”

I stayed quiet after that and let him drive in peace.

“When we get home I expect you to be ready for me on the couch.” he said as we pulled into our driveway.

“What? Daddy, I’m not ready to have sex.” I squeaked out.

“Princess, there are other things you can do other then sex.” a smirk ghosted over his lips as he gazed at me.

I cocked my head to the side, “Like a blow job?”

“Yes, like a blow job.” 

“Oh okay.” I said unsurely, “I mean I’ve given a blow job before.” I shrugged my shoulders as we faced each other in the car. We were now parked in the driveway, waiting for the other to make the first move.

“That is something I didn’t need to know, Mary. You will not see any other guys from this day on. Got it?”

“‘No? I can see guys if I want. You’re not even my real dad.” I sassed, leaning back in my seat.

“If you continue with that attitude I’ll have to spank you, and I’m not afraid to do it outside where the whole neighborhood will see and hear your cries.”

“Sorry, I’ll go wait for you on the couch.” I quickly replied, sliding out of the car and racing towards the front door. I made sure to bring my key this time.

I placed my school bag in the kitchen and rushed over to our living room couch. The same couch me and Harry played Mario kart on. He acted so different then, probably pretending he was this good guy until he was officially married to my mom.

I sighed and laid my head on the arm of the couch, legs out in front of me. I peacefully closed my eyes until loud stomps were sounded. My eyes opened to see a lustful looking Daddy. His tongue swiped across his bottom lip before he locked eyes with me.

“Sit up.”

A/N maybe smut in the next chapter?