Chapter Twenty Five

Updates will have to be written on my phone now so it's gonna take awhile. But it's finally summer for me🎉☀️🏊🏼.

Warning: smut 😉

My heart rate significantly increased as I trailed behind Harry to our hotel room. He swiftly unlocked the door and walked in with grace while I almost fell over with nervousness. It was almost like our rolls have changed since we got out of the car. Harry was the one who couldn't sit still and now I'm the one falling over.

I didn't know what Harry had planned for us but I knew it was something very sexual. I was eager to start whatever he wanted to do but I kept my cool for now, waiting for him to give me directions. When it came to sexual things, Harry was my guide.

"Sweetheart, lay on the bed for me while I get something. I expect you naked when I return." He said as he walked out of the room. His tone was authoritative but somehow sweet.

I laid myself across the silky bed sheets and removed every last bit of my clothing, sighing as I waited. The thought that I hadn't called my mother to tell her about my amazing day out with Harry saddened me. I missed her but I also felt weird telling her about my day with Harry, because it was a date.. With her husband. I hadn't texted Ashton or Christina either.

It was almost weird that my mom hadn't tried to text or call me today. Just as I started to daydream about random shit, Harry walked in naked. I could instantly feel my core clench as he came closer, holding a towel in his hands.

"Why are you holding a towel?" I questioned in complete confusion. He wanted to do something sexual in the shower?

"I'm going to take your virginity, Mary. And if you bleed on this towel, it's much better then staining their bed sheets."

My eyes opened wide and I could feel my cheeks start to burn. I mumbled a quiet okay and watched as he laughed lightly to himself.

I took a deep breath and laid my head on the pillows behind me. Did I really want Harry to take my virginity? Was it really worth it. Almost as if he could read my thoughts, Harry climbed next to me on the bed and brushed my hair back. It was his thing now. He always brushed my hair back to comfort me. I loved it.

I nodded once and sat up a little, taking action and grabbing the towel from Harry's hold. He smirked as I laid it under my naked body.

"Good girl" he murmured into my ear. "I'll be gentle don't worry."

I nodded and relaxed my body as he climbed on top of me. I was already pretty wet just from seeing him naked.

I didn't second guess myself about losing it to Harry anymore because he was so nice to me.

He slowly brought his curly head down and kissed my neck softly. His lips lingered over the area before moving downward towards my collar bone. I felt his tongue peek out before he began to harshly suck.

My mouth parted and my hands flew up to grab his hair but he was quick to pin my arms by my head. He looked up through his lashes. "Relax your body it won't hurt as much."

"What about a condom?" I suddenly asked in worry.

"We can get the morning after pill." He said as he kissed down my body.

I slowly exhaled as his lips trailed further down my stomach and towards my center. His lips brushed over my hip bone, teasing me before he sat back up and kissed my lips.

"Ready?" He whispered, looking into my eyes seriously it was almost scary.

"Yes, daddy." I whispered back, arms still pinned by the side of my head.

I feel his tip slowly push into me making me grit my teeth but I didn't say anything. He continued to slowly push in until till he was half way. By now my eyes were stinging with tears and I wanted nothing more then for him to take his dick out of me. I whimpered ready to tell him to pull out but he quickly kissed my pouty lips.

"Shh. It's alright, angel. I thought I told you to relax your body. You aren't relaxing."

I nodded and shook my head before trying my best to stay relaxed as he pushed fully in. His cock was so big i felt like I could feel it everywhere.

"You can move." I said softly after a few seconds and looked up at him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. He slowly slid half way out before sliding back in. It hurt, a lot, but I tried to find the pleasure in it.

By the fourth time he slid in he let out a small moan. "Mmm, baby you're so right. You feel so good for Daddy."

His hips rocked forward and hit a spot that forced a moan out of me too. "Ohh. Daddy."

Even though it still stung a little, with every push pleasure rang through my body. All I was thinking about was Harry and nothing else.

He let go of one of my arms and held my hip for support as he sped up. My one hand curled into his hair and pulled on the tiny hairs, looking up at him to see if he showed a sign of wanting me to stop, but he only grunted in pleasure.

He continued to rock his hips into me as I laid underneath him, a moaning mess. My legs felt tired and weak and my toes were tingling a little.

"Daddy, I think. I think I'm going to-"

"Don't cum until I say so, princess."

"But I-"

"Just one more second, love."

He had never called me that before and it only made me want to cum even more. I wanted him to call me love a lot more. It sounded so good rolling off his tongue.

My stomach began to tighten and I didn't know if I could hold out any longer.

"Okay sweetheart, cum for daddy." He said and with one last thrust of his we both hit our highs.

He slowly slid out and I winced. I didn't feel any different after losing it, I did feel sort of grown up though.

Harry stood up and took my hand in his, "Come on let's go take a quick shower."

I stood up with him, looking back down at the towel. I bit my lip and turned towards Harry.

He chucked, "It's alright, love. We will clean it up later."

Sex baby lets talk about you and me.

Hahahahahah I laugh cuz i suck at smut. Sorry

Hope you enjoyed this ;) And has anyone come up with a ship name for Mary and Harry lol.

ALSO please check out my friends story "cyberbully" look up her username fukkmestyles. It's also in a reading list of mine I think? She wants to get 350 views in the next week. She's I think almost to 300 now. She deserves it and I think she could reach her goal if u go read it :) maybe you'll enjoy it 💯

Have I ever told u I love you guys? ❤️🌸💕🐢🎉 you make me so happy.