CHAPTER 6

Angel's POV

Fast forward to the day Sam was coming to my room so we can start working on the project. Luci wasn't here and I didn't care where she was, she didn't talk to me since that day at the gym and I didn't bother talking to her. A few minutes later a soft knock on the door was heard and I got up to see who it was.

"Hey Angel" Sam said with a shy smile, she was wearing simple sweats and a hoodie. I let her in and she sat on my bed awkwardly looking around.

"The devil isn't here" I said chuckling, she sighed and we started to get the documents we'll need for our project. We were working on how our mental health can effect out physical health.

"I brought you cookies, I made them myself" she said innocently. I smiled widely, I love snacks so much so I grabbed the container and just started shoving chocolate chip cookies in my mouth.

We worked for a couple of hours when I saw Sam hold the back of her neck. I shut my laptop and looked at her.

"Come here" I patted the spot beside me, she looked at me confused but complied. I started massaging her shoulders and neck.

"Hmm that feels good" she moaned, not even a second later the door busted open, Luci walked with fume coming out of her ears. She noticed us on my bed with a startled Sam, I just rolled my eyes as I saw my project partner grab her things. I walked her to the door and waved her goodbye.

"Can you be a little less agressive walking in the room" I crossed my arms as she took off her shirt, her back had well defined muscles that flexed when she moved and my mouth was watering for some reason. I cleared my throat realizing I didn't even hear her answer.

She grabbed a leather jacket and was putting her combat boots, I looked at my phone confused it was almost 9 and she was going out.

"Where are you going?" She looked me up and down and laid on her bed. With her shoes on. I scrunched my face at her and just rolled my eyes in disgust. I decided not to talk to her anymore and just tried to go to bed, I didn't even have the appetite to eat anything.

The next day I woke up a little tired than usual but I didn't pay it no mind I just showered it off and put my uniform. And of course the scent of alcohol was all over the room. Luci was face first on the mattress with a bottle of liquor in her hand, what in the world was she thinking. I sighed and grabbed the bottle out of her hand and put some pills for the headache she's gonna get when she wakes up . But I didn't bother waking her up for class because she's a bitch.

"Morning Lucia"

"Morning ma'am" she nodded her head following me to class, I noticed she had a smile on her face which was suspicious since she always had a serious look. Before she could answer I saw Jasmin skip towards us she hugged me and she smiled softly at Lucia who just nodded her head.

"I see..." I smirked at Lucia who just avoided my gaze.

"So there's this party tonight and you should definitely be there" Jasmin said, she looked at Lucia who was going to say no but what am I gonna do in that room other than sleep.

"It's okay Lucia you're gonna be there to protect me" I said innocently, she sighed and nodded her head. Luckily for me, I'm always ready for parties. I even packed the perfect dress for this occasion.

After school I chatted with Lucia on what to wear but she wasn't helping me, for a woman she had no idea about fashion. I chuckled and just brushed her off.

I walked inside the room and thankfully the devil wasn't here, I looked in my closet for a few minutes frustrated. I forgot where I put that dress. There it is, I grabbed the satin black dress that only reached mid thighs. I put it on my bed and showered quickly, we were going to sneak out since the party starts till midnight. I took my time with my red hair, its color looked even more appealing with the black dress. I put the dress on and the applied some makeup. By the time I heard a knock on the door I was putting my heels on.

"Coming!" I opened the door and let Jasmin Sam and Lucia inside. All the girls looked smokin hot and Lucia of course wasn't wearing a dress just a simple suit like all the other times.

"We're gonna wait until everything is clear and we can leave" I nodded my head and we just chatted on my bed.

************************
See you tomorrow for another update!!

-S