CHAPTER 16

Luci's POV

I woke up gasping and shivering at the impact of cold water against my skin. My hands were tied with metal chains that came out of the top corners of the room, I was too tired to look up so I just leaned my weight froward, and looked at the floor. I knew the chains won't let me fall.

"So Lucifer, how are you feeling?" I heard his voice say, I looked up at him and just smiled.

"Really Dominique, this is all you got? A couple of whips and a bucket of water" I teased, his eyes changed and he stood up walking towards me. I saw him wrap a small metal chain around his knuckles and asked two of his men to hold me up. He punched my stomach a couple of times and I was biting my lips hard to not let any sound out. I looked down at my bruised stomach and started to cough. All bruises and new bruises, my back was probably going to get infected. He didn't even wash the cuts on my back with clear water.

"Tell me Luci, would you like to hear a story" he said sitting back on his chair. I didn't reply so he just proceeded with his talk.

"A long time ago, I was at a business meeting at a soon to be partner's company. She was very welcoming and serious about her business, all I wanted was to make a deal with her but she wouldn't accept any offer..." He got up and slowly paced around the room.

"... I was furious, how can she decline MY offer. I left her office enraged and when I walked out I was met with a very beautiful young lady, I eavesdropped on the conversation between her and the assistant and figured out she was that bitch's daughter" I don't like where this was going but I didn't say anything...

"So I had the best idea, if I hurt that little girl* I'll get my revenge. One day I waited until she was coming out of school and I made one of my men drag her to my van" he started to laugh creepily, he turned to look at me.

"How do you feel about me touching her before you did Lucifer, how does it feel to know I ruined her, I made her scream for mercy..." He grabbed my face and made me look at him, I was gritting my teeth in anger and tried to get my face out of his face.

"But that little whore escaped, she escaped somehow leaving me with this ugly scar on my face. That is why, I want her dead. And I'm going to bring her here so you can watch her suffer" he kneeled down to my level and I took that as a chance to spit on his face.

"I'm so going to enjoy skinning your body Dominique" I chuckled, he brought a laptop to my face, I saw Angel leaning on Sam's shoulder. She's way too close, she might hurt her. And then another one with Sam sneakily putting a tracking device under their car.

"I know where she lives, all I need if for you to get her out for that house first" yeah keep dreaming asshole, like I'll do as he says.

"I already thought that you'll say no, so let me see...." He tapped around on his laptop, he turned the screen and I saw different pictures of Angel, at school, the parking lot even in the school's bathroom. Each one of them had a dark figure somewhere.

"One word from me and she'll blow her head" he threatened, I started thinking hard. If I get to see her, I can warn her about and tell her the truth.

"Fine..."

Angel's POV

I was laying on my bed, I couldn't sleep. My mind was filled with all different types of thoughts. I was scared and worried about her, I still haven't heard anything from her and it was killing me.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the unknown number on my screen, I looked at it  for a few seconds and decided to answer.

"Hello?" I put the phone to my ear.

"Angel..."

**********************
Honestly, I don't know if this book is gonna be as long as the other. Not sure tho might change my mind later...

-S