CHAPTER 17

Angel's POV

"Angel..."  Her voice rung in my ears, I just stayed silent.

"Angel? Are you there?" I heard her say,

"Yes..." I sat down and I just hold the phone closer to my ear, waiting for her to say something.

"C-can you please come outside, I wanna talk to you about something." She said, how the fuck does she know where I live. And she's asking me to go out, at midnight, what the fuck are we going to talk about, drugs??

"At 12?! Are you mentally ill? You disappear for a fuckin week and now you wanna meet at 12 in the fucking morning! And how the hell do you know where I live?!" She sighed and I just huffed out the breath I was holding, I looked out the window at the empty field in front of me.

"Do you think I can sneak out from this federal prison Luci, I'm not a ninja" I rolled my eyes, and just sat back on my bed.

"Angel, please it's really important. I need to see you now." She begged, she sounded so stressed and uneasy and I sensed that something was wrong. I leaned forward and asked her worriedly.

"Are you hurt?" She went quiet for a second but answered me at last.

"No, Angel. Just please, I'll wait for yo-" I heard the beeping sound, and I just sighed.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this, I'm sorry mom" I put my jacket on and opened my window. Lucky for me, there wasn't much space between the first floor and the ground, that's not what I was worried about. A saw flash lights and one of my mom's men appear with a rifle on his hand. He was on patrol. I hid behind the bushes and waited for him to turn the corner so I can sprint.

I looked to my left then to my right when I saw no one, I took off. I kept running through the huge field without looking back, I reached the gates and of course there were men standing there. What am I going to do now?! I looked around and I saw a rock, I grabbed it and checked if there's anything I can throw it at to make noise, I just needed this guy to get distracted so I can jump over the fence. I saw the trash just standing in one corner and I decided that'll be my target. I have such bad aim so hopefully I don't miss. I took a deep breath and threw the rock and it hit the side of the trash making a thud sound.

"What was that?!" The guy started walking towards it, I took that as my cue to climb the fence and jump to the other side. The problem is how the fuck am I gonna get back in.

"I'll just knock on the gate and they'll let me in" I shrugged my shoulder and put my hands in my pockets walking a little bit further away from the house.

Luci's POV

I was hiding behind a tree when I saw someone walk past me.

"Angel!" I called for her, she turned looking around for me. I waved for her to come my way, she looked so confused but still walked towards me. When she saw my bruised face, she gasped and grabbed my cheeks asking me all sort of questions. I gently held on into her wrists and just enjoyed the feel of her hands on my face.

"What's wrong Luci?" I pulled her closer for a hug, and she was hesitant for a second but hugged me back.

"I need you to run back to your house, don't stop and don't look back" I whispered with my face in her neck so no one would suspect anything. She tried to pull away but I just held her.

"I'm so sorry if I ever caused you pain, It was all part of a plan Angel. I was paid to kill you by someone who hates you and your mom, I had to do this or he was going to shoot you"  I felt her hands hold on into my jacket tighter, 

"In three you'll take off back where you came from okay. I lo-" I stopped myself and kissed the side of her head holding my tears back, I pulled away and her eyes were watery. I looked around nodding my head and she started running.

"She's running away!!!" I heard someone yell, Dominique sent his men with me but not him. They were all hiding behind trees, I told them to wait for my signal but now that they know I let her go they knew there will be no signal. So I started fighting them so I can give her time to reach the gates. I hope you get there safely Angel...

********************
You guys are NOT gonna believe this idea that just came to my mind heheheh.....

-S