CHAPTER 13

Angel's POV

The next day after my mom and I moved to the new house, I walked down to the kitchen to find my mom on her phone. When she saw me she said goodbye to whoever she was talking to and smiled.

"Good morning honey" she said kissing my head, I was still upset she won't let Luci come to my house but of course I won't argue more with her. I hugged her back and sat on the chair.

"From now on you'll only eat what I cook for you, or if you wanna eat out ask Lucia to take you or order you something" I was too lazy to say anything I just nodded and ate the breakfast she made me. She noticed my silence and sighed coming to sit next to me.

"Honey I understand you don't like this, but please I just need you to be safe until I catch whoever tried to hurt you" she kissed my temple and grabbed her keys.

"Come on I'll take you to school today" I smiled widely because I didn't have to ride with any of the guards today. I grabbed my backpack and walked behind her to the garage.

We arrived at school and as expected everyone was staring at my mom, she just chuckled and locked the car and walked next to me to the entrance.

I heard whispers and murmurs everyone about who's this hot person walking with me, and other asking if they'll see her more often.

"I think they like me" she said sarcastically, I just groaned and followed her inside.

"Why are you inside school again?" I said annoyed, this was so embarrassing.

"I have to talk to the dean, cmon hurry to your class before you're late" she patted my head like a dog and smiled.

"Angel!" I turned to find Jasmin running my way with a worried look before she could get any closer one of the guards who were walking behind me and my mom tackled her. A couple of "ooo's" were heard. Damn that must've hurt.

I ran to her and she was just laying there with a surprised look, she wasn't staring at me but more like behind me. I turned to find my mom, OF COURSE SHE'S LOOKING AT MY MOTHER.

"Are you okay??" She nodded her head and got up dusting her uniform. I looked around to find everyone staring as if this was some show or a movie.

"Do we have a fuckin problem?!" My mom yelled and they all squirmed in their places and ran away scared.

"Angel honey I have to go now, Lucia will pick you up" she said looking at her wrist watch, she kissed my head and walked with one of the guards while the one who tackled Jasmin was back standing behind me.

"Wow" I heard Jasmin say, she still had googly eyes watching my mom leave.

"Really Jasmin? You too?" I said annoyed, she just pretended to wipe her drool and smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes but still smiled. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

We were sitting in class but as always I wasn't focused just this time the reason was that she wasn't in class neither was Sam. I was worried, I haven't seen her since that day at the hospital when she met my mom and I kind of missed her face for some reason.

I moved on with my day going from class to class, boring subject after even more boring subject.

I was walking to the bathroom looking at my phone not paying attention to anything, male guards aren't aloud to come to this hallway because it has girl locker rooms so I was walking alone, I wasn't able to take a step forward before I was pulled inside the janitors room. It was so dark I didn't know who this person was so my first reaction was to knee them in the crotch. A familiar voice hissed in pain and I realized who it was.

"Luci??" She just put both hands on her crotch and whimpered in pain.

"Are you trying to get killed?" I asked her, she just put her finger in front of my face so I can give her a second.

"I think you broke my ball sack" she squeaked out, I wanted to laugh but I just cleared my throat and helped her on her feet, but I still crossed my arms at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I just wanted to check if you were alright" she whispered, for the first time her intense stare was making me nervous. I rolled my eyes to mask my nervousness and just laid my head against the wall so I can look at her better, she got closer putting her hand on the side of my head and leaned down so our eyes were directly looking at each other. I swallowed hard and stared at her slightly parted lips.

"Angel?" She finally said, I didn't have the guts to open my mouth and answer because I was a hundred percent sure I'll moan. I caught her eyes to let her know I heard her, and she gave me a small smirk.

"I want to kiss you..." She whispered, only god knows how much I want to feel her lips on mine. I gathered all the courage in me and whispered back.

"What's stopping you..."

****************************
Cliffhanger? Do you think they'll kiss or...

-S