CHAPTER 23

Luci's POV

Tala left the room followed by Lucia leaving me with a terrified Sam. I was going to have my phone. I grabbed a knife out of my shoe and walked closer to her.

"Remember what I said to you at school and you laughed, if you hurt her I'll kill you" her eyes widened she shook her head no and tried to wiggle herself. I went to get the tools I'd need and went back to the room.

"I am going to make you bleed" I whispered in her ear, I grabbed my knife and dragged it from her temple to her cheek so deep I started to see her teeth, she screamed at the top of her lungs but I grabbed my phone and put my favorite song by Edith Piaf 'Non, Je ne regrette rien'. I cut the tape and took it off of her and I tied her wrists and legs with a metallic chain.

I brought out different types of knives as I sung along with the song, I enjoyed slashing Sam's skin. From head to toe, she was bleeding from every part of her body and I was loving it. I even drew on her stomach.

When the singer said,

"J'ai allumé le feu" (I started the fire),

I took a bottle of whiskey and drunk from it then poured it on her body, I grabbed my lighter and smiled at her. I threw it at her and watched her burn, I took what was left of the bottle of whiskey and sat on the chair and kept singing with the song.

"Non, rien de rien. Non, je ne regrette rien..." (no nothing at all. no I regret nothing)

I always loved to do this, by the end of the song my  "victim" will be dead. I watched as the last seconds of the song neared and the life was leaving her eyes. I sighed in satisfaction and got out the room to be met with a surprised Tala, I gave her a thumbs up.

"You speak french?" She asked me, I shrugged my shoulders and just smiled. I kept walking but then I heard her yell from the end of the hallway.

"Don't fucking stain my carpet!" I looked down at my feet to see bloody footprints, damn now I have to walk barefoot. I took off the shoes and walked to the spare room Tala let me stay in.

Tala's POV

I walked to see what Lucifer did and my eyes almost fell out of my head, her corps was unrecognizable and almost burnt to ashes. No wonder she's called Lucifer, this kid is fucking crazy. I love it. I called some men to clean this up and the hallway where she was walking.

Now that we have all the information, I need to get my men ready to go to that party. I know what I'm going to do to get into that party without being caught by Dominique's men. I thought about blowing the place buy I can't just do that, Angel can be there and she might get hurt. So the only way is to sneak inside, and find a way to get her out. And kill that fucker Dominique of course.

****************************
Please listen to the song in the media to understand what I'm talking about in Luci's POV.

-S