CHAPTER 12

Angel's POV

Today I was going to leave the hospital, my mom has been feeling irritated the whole time. She told me she haven't told momma what happened to not scare her, and I agreed because that seemed like the most rational thing to say. It's been a week since I saw Luci and I was sad about it. I missed her...

I was slightly feeling better but I wasn't aloud to eat certain things because they washed my stomach and it was still sensitive.

"You ready to go honey?" My mom said helping me out of the room, I nodded my head. We both got in the car but I noticed we were nowhere near the school, I looked at her confused and she smiled.

"I bought a house" she simply said, I gave her a small nod and put my head against the window. I still didn't know who'd poison me in that school, I mean everyone seemed nice and easy going no one held any grudges. Maybe Luci was being a bitch but I don't think she'll do it, she's not that heartless.

"Mom can Luci come to my house, I'm gonna feel lonely and all you know" I begged her, she looked at me for a second and declined. I kept walking behind her trying to convince her but she kept saying no. I groaned and went to my room slamming the door behind me.

Luci's POV

I met Sam outside the school and she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the school's territory, we walked until we reached an empty road and we waited. I knew this routine way too well. A few minutes later, a black limo stopped in front of us. We got in and I was met with the boss, his scarred face held disappointment and anger.

"I thought we had a deal" he said puffing the smoke out of his face, I kept my cold face as always.

"We do" I said, Sam was looking at me suspiciously. She smirked and looked back at the boss.

"She has a thing for the girl she couldn't do it" she said, I elbowed her in the face and she held her nose groaning.

"I don't have a thing for her, this is business we're doing" I said, he threw a bag at me and asked me to open it. I looked inside and found stacks of money.

"Double the amount The Castillos gave you to protect her" I needed the money to pay some debt and since Castillo didn't know who I was or where I am, I decided to get money from both sides. Until I saw the target, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I started to hesitate and couldn't do it, it's not that I had feelings for her it's just because I had to make it look like an accident and not a murder.

"She's trusting me and that's what you want don't you Dominique" I said, I was never sacred of him. I was just disgusted with him but business is business. He waved his hand for me to get out and someone opened the door and I was standing in the empty road again just this time I was alone without that annoying bitch.

I looked at my watched, it was late and I had to go back to the dorms. I walked back and sneaked inside the room just to find it empty. This morning I left all her stuff in place, but now everything was gone. I started to panic and pace around. Did she go back with her mother or was she transfered to a different dorm or worse school. I grabbed my phone that I didn't check since this morning, just to find a text from Mrs. Castillo.

'she'll be staying in my house, you keep her safe when she isn't home' -

I groaned and plumped on the bed in frustration, for some reason I felt empty because she wasn't here. I haven't seen her since the day her mom arrived because she wouldn't let anyone see or get near that room except the doctor.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed, I grabbed it and looked at the screen. There was an address sent by a number I didn't know.

'?'- me

'you can't read?' -

'Angel?'-me

'yep'-

I jumped off of the bed and sneaked out the window, I climbed down the tree and ran across the field until I reached my motorcycle. I put my helmet and drove to the address. I parked a little far than the destination. It was forest, why was I in a dark forest in the middle of the night. I can be such an idiot sometimes.

I walked further following the map until I reached a small waterfall, it was so beautiful. As I walked closer, I can see clothes on the ground, shoes and a phone. Someone is here. Then I saw someone come out the water, red hair and pale skin. She smiled at me and waved.

"You took forever to find the place?" She asked swimming my way, as she got closer she was getting out of the water and I noticed she was completely naked. I couldn't help but check her out, she smirked and grabbed my jacket taking it off followed by my shirt and pants. I was now in my sports bra and boxers. I was so dazed with her beauty and just let her pull me in the water. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, I had a good grip on her thighs. I felt the friction between her core and my bulge. Her soft skin was against mine and I love this feeling.

"I missed you" she whispered, I was surprised but I didn't say anything. She was leaning in and so was I. Her soft lips met mine and I heard her small whimper in my mouth which made me groan. My stomach was tingly and I felt electricity going all over my body. I wrapped my arms around her tighter pulling her closer. I never knew I needed this, all this time I avoided her for being so annoying turned out to be me having feelings for her.

The kiss was getting deeper and our breaths were getting heavier, I let my hands roam her soft sides to her chest. I played with her nipples as she moaned in my mouth.

  But then she stopped and started coughing. I pulled back and looked at her. She had black substance all over her mouth, she looked like she was choking on it.

"Angel?!" I pulled us out of the water and I laid her as I saw the tears fall from her eyes. I was looking for my phone but it was nowhere to be found.

"Angel?! Please answer me!" I pulled her to my chest as she shook in my arms uncontrollably. Then all of a sudden she stopped and looked at me.

"You killed me Lucifer" she said as her body started to turn into ashes.

"No no no please. I'm sorry!" But it was too late she disappeared in my arms.

I woke up sweating like a pig and breathing heavily. I sat up and put my hands over my face just to find dry tears on my cheeks. It was all just a dream....

************************
No comment from me lol ...

-S