CHAPTER 32

Luci's POV

I was sitting on my wheelchair looking at myself through the mirror, prom is tonight and something was wrong with me. I wasn't ready yet and if I didn't start now I'll be late. I grabbed my phone and texted Tala, I know she's not my friend but this was urgent.

A few minutes later she walked inside the room without knocking, of course she is going to do that it's her house.

"What" she said annoyed,

"Can you cut my hair please?" I pleaded, she sighed and nodded her head.

"I'll be right back" she left and not even a minute later she came back, like she ran to go grab that small suitcase. She gave me an excited look as she opened it. She took out scissors and clippers. I told her what I wanted and she nodded.

She wet my hair first and started cutting it with scissors, until the hair reached my neck. She kept cutting it short from the back and the sides. She pulled my hair up in a tiny pony tail and took the clippers, she started with the sides then the back.

By the end of her "masterpiece", as she called it, my jaw had already fell on the ground and I probably ran it over with my wheelchair. I looked so beautiful yet so handsome at the same time.

"Now go shower and get ready" she said as she started to clean the tools.

I was ready, the hair, the suit. I was wearing a burgundy suit with a tie in the same color and black shirt. Everything looked perfect, I was waiting for Angel to come down the stairs. Her and I agreed to match of course and I couldn't wait to see her dress.

I heard the clicking of heals and I looked up, a beautiful goddess was coming down the stairs carefully not to trip, her dress had small straps and was kind of deep on the chest, her side boobs were looking extra fine. The dress reached the floor and it had a long cut that nearly reached her hips making her whole leg appear when she walked.

I felt a hand under my chin and someone closing my mouth, I didn't care at all I was just staring at Angel as she walked towards me. She stopped in her tracks as she noticed my new hair and I know she loved it since she bit her lip and checked me out.

"Stop eye fucking each other and go already" we were interrupted by her little sister.

"You look beautiful" I said leaning closer to her ear. We were in the limo and tonight the driver was going to help me out of the car because I can't ruin her dress.

"You look so handsome my love" she whispered kissing my cheek. I intertwined our fingers and I gave her hand a small squeeze.

The guy helped me out of the car and I thanked him, I wouldn't let Angel push me she had to do her supermodel walk so everyone gets to see her. Because she is fucking gorgeous.

"Angel!!" Jasmin's voice was heard from the other side of the parking lot, Angel walked to her and the hugged and complimented each other's dresses.

As we walked inside the gym, all the seniors were dancing and walking around the court. Some were drinking, well that's where I'll go. I wheeled myself away from Jasmin and Angel and grabbed a drink chugging the whole thing in one shot. I waved to Jasmin and asked her to come to where I was standing, alone.

Angel's POV

Jasmin told me she'll be right back and she went to where Luci was at, Jasmin smiling and leaned down letting Luci whisper something to her probably because of the loud music.

Jasmin walked to the dj booth and started talking to him then the music changed to a slowed song. Jasmin ran to me and pulled me to the dance floor, I turned to look at Luci and she gave me thumbs up. I looked between them confused as I danced awkwardly with Jasmin. We just laughed it out and started doing weird moves and just having fun. Then all of a sudden her smiled grew wider and she wasn't looking at me anymore but behind me. I felt a small tap on my shoulder followed by a voice,

"May I have this dance?" I smiled,

"How are we going to do tha-" I said turning around, my sentence was cutt off when I didn't find a wheelchair but a perfectly standing Luci with one hand in her pocket and the other extended for me to hold. I just stared at her stunned and didn't even find words to describe how shocked I was. I hesitantly grabbed her hand. She can walk...

I felt her arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her, now I realized how tall she actually is because my face can barely reach her neck. Her other hand held mine as we moved slowly with the song, she moved so swiftly like she was lying, like she wasn't disabled.

"H-how, w-what?" I barely let out, she chuckled and leaned down next to my ear.

"It's a beautiful surprise isn't it baby" she whispered, her hot breath on my ear gave me goosebumps. I felt her lips gently brush against my earlobe and I felt my hand grip her shoulder tighter, she was touching one of my weakest spots and she needs to stop before I moan.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I tried to act mad and hit her shoulder but inside I was jumping with excitement, she smiled and tightened her grip around my waist. She leaned again,

"You think you're so tough, huh princess" she whispered, I uncontrollably let out a moan but quickly hid it by putting my face in her neck. I can feel her chest move as she laughed.

The song came to an end and we just stood in the middle of the floor staring into each other's eyes. Her fingers went under my chin and pulled my face up as she leaned down to kiss me. Her face stop right before our lips met and she smirked, she licked her lips and accidentally brushed against my bottom lip and that small move made whimper.

Finally her lips met mine and I threw my arms around her neck pulling her down as her hands rested on my hips.

"I love you..." She whispered leaning her forehead on mine with a smile on both our faces...

**************************
Who wants freaky shit in the next chapter
😈😈😈😈😈

-S