CHAPTER 24

Tala's POV

The next morning I waited for Lucia in my office, I asked her to add us on the guest list but with fake names. I already sent men there to pretend to work there, either lobby boys or waiters.

I heard a knock on the door that stopped my train of thoughts.

"Come in"

Lucia came in holding IDs in her hands followed by Lucifer. She handed one to me and another to Lucifer, I was surprised how real they looked. A gasp made me look up, Lucifer was holding her chest in complete shock.

"What is it?" I asked her, she glared at Lucia

"Really?! Clee?? That's the name you chose for me?!" I looked at Lucia and she was holding her laugh.

"Say the full name" she said to Lucifer, I just waited patiently.

"Clee Torres..." She stopped to think about it for a second.

"...OH FUCK OFF!" Lucia and I looked at each other and bursted laughing.

"It's not even that funny!" Lucifer complained, I couldn't even find my voice to talk to her I leaned my head on the desk and kept laughing.

After I calmed down, I stood up and found Lucifer still glaring at Lucia. I guess that was her revenge about something, she took advantage that she had the power to choose a name for Lucifer and she chose the best one she could find.

"Come on let's find you a suit" I said chuckling, Lucifer flipped Lucia off and followed me.

"I hate her..." I hummed in agreement because I didn't want to laugh at her again. She sighed and just kept quiet the rest of the way to my room.

After a long while trying to put a shirt over Lucifer's casts I gave up. This is fucking impossible how did I do it yesterday?

"If this doesn't fit you're wearing a dress" I said, her eyes widened and she looked at me in horror.

"Fuck no!" She kept trying to roll the sleeves up, I sighed and sat her down. I hate seeing suits getting ruined but I have no choice, I cut up following the opening where you find the wrist buttons of the shirt but not too far, she put her arm and went it perfectly. I started folding them up until they were on top of the cast, I tucked them in it and it looked better.

"This is the last time I'm ruining a shirt for you" I said, she smiled at me and nodded her head. I can't believe I'm being nice to her after all she's done to Angel. I let her finish getting ready so I can ask her to leave to change as well and hide the scars with makeup. They'll probably recognize them, I can't be too sure.

Luci's POV

We were waiting in the car in front of the hotel as we watched people pose for the paparazzi, I guess we didn't think they're going to be here. Tala was tapping her fingers on the steering wheel thinking of a plan.

"Lucia get some of the men to go on the street in front of the hotel and shoot at the wall or something, it'll distract them for a while" Lucia called them on her phone since they were in a different car, from the side mirror I can see two guys leaving the car behind us and do exactly what Tala demanded.

"Let's go!" We got out the car as we noticed the noisy paparazzi rushing to see what's going on. The security guy stopped Tala and asked for idea, she didn't smile, she just stared at him intensely that he averted his eyes and quickly checked the IDs mentioned for us to go inside. At least he didn't laugh at the name that fucking idiot chose for me.

"Apparently he's going to have a speech here, we'll wait until he appears and we catch him" Tala said grabbing a glass of champagne, we all acted like we were actually invited to this party. It was hella boring, just old businessmen being weird and acting like they have all the money in the world.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." His voice boomed through the room, we turned to look at the stairs where he was standing.

"I present you my best work and most successful project!" He said loudly, the lights were shining at the top of the stairs. Two elegant legs of a woman slowly and gracefully walk down the stairs, the further she walked the more we can see.

  She was wearing a long red and shiny dress. At the sight of her face I felt my heart drop, her beautiful hair was pulled to the side as she smiled and waved to the crowd. Dominique gave her a hand to help her down the stairs and when she reached where he was standing he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing, I heard glass shatter and I turned to find Tala has squeezed the glass in her hand so hard it broke, good thing she didn't cut her palm. I turned back to look at Angel and she was still smiling at the crowd like she isn't a missing person, like she's not literally hugging her rapist. What the fuck....

****************************
Well at least she's not dead ... I'm sorry

-S