CHAPTER 25

Tala's POV

I didn't realize I was squeezing the glass too hard until it broke in my hand. My daughter was smiling at the crowd with no care, not realizing that she is literally controlled by a fuckin psychopath.

"I'm going to kill him!" I threw the glass at the ground and pulled my gun. I started shooting at the ceiling over and over, screams were heard all over the place. All the men that work for me brought out their guns and pointed them towards Dominique and his men. They didn't have the chance to take their guns out. So my men went and stripped them off of their guns, except Dominique they didn't get close to him or Angel.

"Lucia get everyone out and close all the entrances and exits" I said she nodded her head and left with other men to do as I said.
Angel was staring between me and Lucifer with a blank look, like she's never seen us before. My gun was pointed at Dominique as I waited for everyone to get out. I slowly walked closer but not too close. He only had a smirk on his face.

"Good evening" he said, oh the urge to just blow his brains out right now.

"Angel get down of there and come here" I said, she tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy and didn't move. Dominique chuckled and tried to move closer to Angel. So I shot him in the leg.

"You bitch!!" Someone shot him in the other leg I knew who it was so I turned to look at her. I glared at Lucifer and she mumbled a sorry.

"Angel" Dominique said smirking,

"Yes master?" she turned to look at him, she acted like a robot. Like a soulless being.

"Kill. Them" he ordered, in a blink of an eye she took a gun from leg harness and pointed it at me.

"Angel! Stop!" I yelled, she stopped and stared at me for a second. I noticed her arm move downward a little, it means she's still in there.

"Look baby, it's me. I won't hurt you, just come here and we'll figure this out okay" I said slowly putting my gun on the ground, she looked like she was in pain. Her face didn't have any emotions but I can see tears in her eyes.

"I said kill them!" He yelled and her eyes changed, I saw the gun point at my chest and without hesitation she shot me.

Luci's POV

Tala fell to her knees and then on her side. My eyes widened as she pointed the gun to me, her eyes weren't the same. They had nothing in them. They looked dead, their beautiful green color was slowly fading away.

"Angel please, look at me. You know me.." I said, her hand started to shake. I think Dominique noticed that his plan wasn't working anymore.

We heard police sirens everywhere and then we noticed the smoke, I turned to find one of the curtains on fire. Someone must've accidentally dropped the candles on it when they were going out.

"My dear Angel, I want you to slowly bring that gun to your head and shoot yourself!" he whispered laughing like a maniac.

"Lucia shut him up" I said, she slowly walked passed Angel and then dragged Dominique down the stairs as he screamed in pain. She grabbed a towel from one of the buffets and shoved it in his mouth.

"Everyone get the fuck out!" I yelled and two men picked up Tala's body while other dragged Dominique out. They had to leave before the cops arrest everyone.

Angel was crying with the gun against her head. She seemed like she couldn't stop herself even though she knew what was happening. I slowly moved towards her, she just closed her eyes and gripped the gun shakily.

"Please Angel, listen to my voice. Remember when we were cuddling on your bed, you were listening to my heart beats as you fell asleep" I was trying to distract her from the gun in her hand. She nodded her head.

  I was right in front of her and she just stared into my eyes. I put my my forehead against her hers and slowly reached for the gun moving it away from her hand. I hid it in the back of my waistband and let out a long breath I was holding.

"I- I killed her..." She said between sobs, I wrapped my arm around her as she fell on the ground. I looked around and I saw the fire eating everything in it's way.

"She's going to be fine" I didn't know if she's going to be fine I just said that so she won't break down. I tried to help her up on her feet, come on Angel this is not the time.

"We have to leave" I told her as parts of the ceiling started to fall. I pulled her towards the entrance but the doors were blocked by a wreck. All the exits were blocked with fire except the stairs. I pulled her again towards the stairs.

We reached the first floor and I kicked one of the room's door open. I ran to the window and tried to open it but it was locked. I grabbed a chair and kept hitting the window until it broke. I looked down to the street but there was no way to get out of here.

"Luci..." I heard her say, I turned around and I saw that the fire was already reached the first floor. I have no choice.

"Angel do you trust?" she nodded her head yes.

I pulled her closer to and kissed her lips to distract her from what I was going to do, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled away giving her a smile.

"I love you Angel" I whispered in her ear.

  Now that I had a good grip around her I leaned backwards and just let my body fall out of the window and waited for the impact. All I wanted is her to be safe, I didn't care if I died. All that mattered to me in that moment is Angel. It all was going slowly, the explosions and the fall. I closed my eyes and embraced her.

****************************

Welp.....

-S